The Lost Weekend

Away from Yoko for awhile. I don't necessarily know how to feel about that. I mean, I love her and all, and I've been with her for years...but now that she's out of the picture, why do I suddenly feel free?

Like, she's gone...and now I feel as though I can do anything. What shall that anything be? That's a very good question.

Out of pure boredom, I decide to take a walk. It's a nice day, so I might as well take it all in.

Unfortunately, my clumsy self accidentally bumped into another person while admiring scenery.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I heard a soft voice say.

She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I had no words. She was a goddess.

"Oh, it's fine, darling..." I covered my mouth and blushed. "I'm sorry, I just think you're gorgeous."

She posed a bit, delighted. "Why, thank you. Are you John Lennon? Oh my, I can't believe it. You're- actually talking to me."

"I sure am, you lucky girl." Bravely, I pull her in for a kiss.

"Someone is eager, I see..." She giggles.

I take her by the hand and bring her back to my place. How long has it been since I've been able to do that? So long. I place her on the bed, stripping her of her clothing and mine as well and pouncing on her.

"Oh, Johnny! What are you gonna do with me?"

"I'm gonna fuck you until this bed breaks, that's what."

Her face goes completely red. "Oh my..."

I finger her to tease her, listening to her moans and getting aroused by them.

I then enter her, going quite fast.

"John! You're so big..."

"Mmm, all for you. And I don't go easy." I continue to pound into her, faster and faster. Her moans are louder and louder with every thrust, and I feel her throbbing pussy getting closer to completion.

"Cum for me, baby..."

She smirks and follows my command, which I do as well. I fall on her chest, breathing heavily. "Amazing. I love you, you sexy girl."