Why So Cuddly?

Days off...oh, how we both adore days off...

I had awoken early, but I had felt John's arms wrapped around me so tightly even in his sleep. Looks like I'm trapped in Lennon chains...

I observed the peaceful, joyous expression on his face. I had seen him come home frustrated, angry, sad, and overall unhappy from the days he's had in the studio, but today, looking at that precious smile of his warms my heart. His hear is all messy, and that sweet sleeping baby boy...I wouldn't want anyone else taking me hostage in the morning.

I touch my nose to his, ruffling his hair, and letting those beautiful hazelnut eyes meet mine, ever so groggily. 

"Morning, my love..." 

Oh, his raspy morning voice gives me shivers...

"Morning, baby boy..."

He melts like a puddle. His grip becomes looser, and his soft side shows more evidently than ever. He wouldn't dare do this to anyone else. 

"You know what that name does to me, sweetie..." 

His eyes close and he cuddles up to me even more, purring softly in my ear.

"Ooh...what got you in such a cuddly mood, Johnny?"

"Simply the nature of knowing I get to spend the whole day with you...I want to treasure those moments. No fights, stress, fear of a breakup, nothing. The studio can bring that at times. But when I'm home-"

"Everything seems to be right?"

He giggles cutely and pounces on me, still rubbing up on me like a cat. I rub his hair, and all guards were let down. He was putty in my hands, and I was working him. Making him feel as relaxed and happy as possible. 

"You know my weak spot..."

"I sure do. I love making you feel like you're on cloud nine, kitten."

His head was on my chest for easier access. "Mmm, I can hear your heartbeat, y'know..."

"Oh? Do you like what you hear?" 

"It's soothing...ah, fuck, I feel something..."

I knew exactly what he was feeling. A very, very hard erection poking at the exact area he wanted in. He was just in too much pleasure from the cuddles he had no idea it would come up. 

"Well, it looks like someone has a little problem...I think I know how to solve it, but my baby's got to be completely naked first..." 

He slept shirtless regardless, but he still had his boxers on...but not anymore.

"Good boy...let your princess do her work..."

I smirk, and even with him curled up on me, I manage to pump him, feeling some sticky precum leaking from his tip. I lick it off, swiftly returning to my task at hand. He squirms on top of me like mad, moaning through the ceiling. 

"Fuck...I want more, I crave more!" He screams, growling like a tiger. He may be acting like a kitten when it's cuddle time, but when it comes to sex...engage tiger Lennon. A wild tiger Lennon that rips my nightgown and knickers off at the speed of sound.

"There's my beautiful girl...beautiful girl with a stunning pussy...I'd love to play, but I'm too eager."

He slams into me at an impossible pace. I'm kicking my legs in the air, unable to take the immense pleasure.

"Johnny! You're gonna make me cum!"

"And you're gonna make me cum, baby girl!"

Both were right. Huge bursts of cum were released in unison, with John resting on my chest, head right on my quickly beating heart.

"Heartbeat is so fast now..." He mentions, panting along with me.

His cuddly kitten side starts to show through again. "Wanna just cuddle in bed all day and be lazy?"

"Absolutely..."