I'm Gonna Cheat...

I've had enough.

Yoko's been driving me crazy and making me feel garbage. I had to get away.

Therefore, I've found myself in a strip club, practically blackout drunk, hoping things would get better.

So far, no luck. These girls aren't giving me any particular sense of arousal-

"And now, our final girl for tonight, the one and only Emma!"

Holy crap.

The sight of her...she was majestic. The way she teased the audience by slowly removing pieces of clothing was stunning. Soon enough, she was only in her bra and knickers, spinning around the pole. I wanted to see more, but she was finishing her act. I was still hard as a rock! I need her!

I followed her while she was heading back to her private room with the other strippers, but just before she could, I jumped down and held her by the ankles.

"Ugh, how many times do I have to tell you men that you're not allowed back here-AHHHH!!!!"

"I know, and I'm sorry if I scared you, but your performance was perfect..."

"No, you didn't scare me at all, silly Mr. Lennon. I'm a huge fan! I love you! But what are you doing here?"

I get up off of her and sigh. "My wife...she's a bitch. She's hurting me...I want an escape. You're my escape..."

"You'd...you'd really cheat on Yoko for me?"

"Oh fuck yes..." I begin to make out with her, and she's tense at first, but she calms down and melts into the kisses. I even feel her slip her tongue into my mouth.

"I know you want this..." I smirk, pulling at her bra and knickers. I pull the wedding ring off my finger and throw it far away. "Don't need that anymore..."

She eagerly complies and rips off her remaining clothing. "All yours, Johnny boy..."

That sent me over the edge as I stripped down, seeing a large amount of precum on my tip.

"Ooh, someone really needs some help..." She giggles before putting my cock in her mouth and sucking swiftly.

"Fuck! I've never gotten this from Yoko...you're so good at this..."

Her little licks of my tip were enough to send me over the edge.

"Good boy..." She licks it all up and pets my head like a dog.

I let out a cry of bliss, falling to the floor.

"John? You ok?"

"I couldn't be better...my hair is my weak spot..."

"I bet your wife never touched there..."

"Hardly. But nevermind that, it's your turn..." I smirk and eat her up like I haven't eaten a thing in my life.

Her moans sound heavenly. She kicks her legs in the air from all the pleasure.

"Ooh, John..."

"Mmm, you taste good...so good..."

She bursts, and I lick it all up.

"Oh, all of you tastes incredible. I think someone is ready for the main course..."

"Yes, please, daddy..."

"That's a good girl, I am your daddy..."

I enter her and I can feel the intense amount of wetness.

"Fuck, you're soaking wet...and so tight...I love it..."

"I love it too, daddy...you're so big..."

"You're so much better than Yoko could ever be...I want you to be mine, Emma..."

"I'll be yours forever, Johnny..."

I felt incredible, and the both of us came super hard.

I crawl over and grab the wedding ring. "Well...no use of letting it go to waste, right?"

She smiles and tackles me in intense love.