Michael Caine

I take a small dip in the pool, while admiring the beauty lying ahead of me: a sweet girl sunbathing in a small bikini. She had to be mine. I might be om the older side, but I've still got energy...and something else, but that can come into play later on.

"Hello, gorgeous..." I call from the edge of the pool. The little compliment is enough for her to turn around, blush filling her cheeks.

"Why, thank you-" She momentarily stops. The realization kicked in. "You're... you're..."

"That's right, dear. But I still don't know you. What's your name, beautiful?"

She only blushes more and shyly answers, "Emma...what are you doing, talking to me?"

"I noticed you sunbathing over there and couldn't resist your beauty...why don't you fully hop in the pool with me and swim around?"

She giggles. "Ah, why not?" I can tell she's a bit nervous to jump in, so I hold my arms out to guide her. That finally convinces her to bathe in the cool waters with me.

"Now, come on dear, catch me if you can!" I challenge, swimming away and all over the pool as fast as I could manage.

"Oh no you don't!" She giggles, swimming as gracefully as a mermaid to grip my sides and catch her prey.

"Wow, Michael, you're a fast swimmer for your age...you're also quite strong...is there anything you can't do?"

"Hmm, possibly..." I smirk and begin to kiss her passionately, losing all thoughts and control. It turns into a full blown make out session, her floating above the water in joyous peace. I swear I heard a little moan slip out...

"Wow..." was all she could manage before clinging onto me for dear life, desperately in love.

"You need it, don't you?" I whisper in her ear. She nods like an excited dog. "Don't think that just from my frail age I'm frail in that sort of way as well...let's take this somewhere more private..."

I pull her out of the pool, drying us both off a bit, then leading her straight to my empty hotel room. She melts into me in my grip, looking like a cherub in a state of rest...that is, until I break her out of it by tossing her on the bed.

"Oh my...are you a wild boy?"

"I try my best, darling..." I'm nose to nose with her, stripping her bikini off to reveal her most sensitive areas.

"Look at you, we have a model over here..." I smile, admiring her beauty and sliding the swim trunks right off of me, setting my hard cock free.

"It's so...so perfect, still...can I touch it?"

"Oh, please, go on..."

Her hand carefully slides up and down my cock, feeling absolutely incredible. I haven't felt that in years. She then gets even more confident and puts it in her mouth.

"Oh shit...bold girl..."

Her little face looking up at me while she went to town on my cock made it all the better. She resembled a kitten, and her gagging on me instantly made me burst.

"Still able to do that too? Good boy..." She praises, licking up and swallowing the remains.

"Your turn..." I smirk, lightly fingering her, and I could already feel her squirm. She adored it.

"Well then, if you can take that..." I started to lick small lines across the wetness that I guarantee wasn't from the pool.

"Ah! Michael!" She kicked her legs in the air from bliss and I loved it. Seeing how I still retained that power is great, especially when I feel her cum on my tongue...so sweet, too.

"Well, that was lovely and all, but I want to show you something else...proof that I've still got that stamina in me..."

She spreads her legs as far as she can. "Go for it."

And at long last, I entered her tight, wet pussy. I hadn't done this in years, and she was amazing. She felt impeccable. As I began to move, it only got better. It was indescribable.

"Fuck, you are the greatest, the greatest, you know that, darling?"

"No, you are, daddy..."

Daddy...that sends shivers down my spine.

I hold onto her as I feel myself about to cum again, and by her little twitches, she was too.

"Ready?"

"Yes, please..."

We both came super hard, and I fell on top of her, panting like crazy. That was my workout for the day. I'm exhausted, but I feel more than satisfied...

I feel myself about to fall asleep in her loving arms, until...

"Michael, dear, I'm back--WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO IS THIS?!"

Uh oh.