Locked Up in Chains

What have I gotten myself into?

I've been a bit, how should I say, naughty with John. And he...doesn't seem to like getting teased all too much. He wants what he wants and he needs it now. And if he doesn't get it? Well, this is what happens.

You end up in chains on the bed.

I try to struggle out of them, but he spanks me. Hard.

"Oh, no, no, no, you little bitch. This is your ultimate punishment. There is to be no moving, you understand? You will not escape!" He howls.

I whimper. He can only growl in my face. "Be a big girl, you little slut. You can take the abuse...I know you can. Let's see how you feel..."

His hand reaches down towards my clit, where he sticks a finger in me. "Ah, very wet I see. You must be enjoying this somehow, you little whore..." he barks, then fingering so fast. I moan loudly. I can't help but wiggle around in pleasure in the chains.

"Keep still for me, my naughty girl, Emma..."

He smirks, giving that famous evil laugh of his right before diving in to lick up my pussy. It was heaven. He licked aggressively, like it was the greatest thing in the world. Well, to me it was...

"Mmm, fuck, love, you taste divine..."

I wanted to pull at his hair from all of the extreme pleasure he brought me, but the chains around my hands prevented that. All I could do was moan at the top of my lungs, scream his name, utter curse words...

"Johnny boy, you sexy man, you're gonna make me cum..."

"Cum, you little bitch..."

He went faster and faster, and eventually I couldn't take it and came super hard, right on his waiting tongue.

He licked it all up and swallowed it. "Mmm, delicious...now, shall I free you of these chains or not?"

"Oh please, daddy, please let me go...I can perform for you if that satisfies you..."

He thinks for a few seconds and actually gives in. "Ok then, my little slut. Give me the performance of a lifetime, drive me wild and you can keep your freedom of the chains..."

He grabs the key and sets me free. I get a bit too excited and jump around, and he spanks me hard once again. "Just do your thing."

I roll my eyes when he's not looking and get dressed again. "Oh Johnny..." I call to him, addressing my new state. "Hi." I ever so slowly begin to strip off piece by piece until I'm left just in my bra and knickers.

I notice the rather aroused expression on John's face. I crawl over to him and sit on his lap, teasing him for a change. "Are you liking this, sir?" I tease. He nods. "Use your words, big boy." "Yes, yes, I love it! More!"

I look him deep in the eyes as I remove my bra, revealing what he wants to see.

"Ooh..." he grabs at them.

But as he is distracted by that, I remove my knickers as well, and he gets very aroused.

"Emma..." he moans. "I want you..."

"You can have me, dear..."

Very detailed in this one, not my usual type but oh I tried for you my lovely wife 😘