Shower

"Oh Emma, dear! I'm home..."

Hmm. No response. I know she's home; I can tell. Where is my little baby girl?

I walk upstairs and I'm greeted with my answer: my darling stripping down to get in the shower.

"Why, there you are, sweetheart."

She jumps at the sound of my voice. Her little cheeks turn a bright shade of pink. "John, you scared me!" She turns on the water, stepping in, but not before I have my way...

"Wait! Do you mind if I join you? I've had a long day recording."

She smirks and playfully rolls her eyes. "Naughty boy, come on in..."

I happily clapped my hands and joined her, snaking my arms around her waist. I made no hesitation to kiss her all over her face.

She giggles. "That tickles, Johnny..."

"Does it? Well, we've only just started."

I decided that before I continued my sweet treatment of my little goddess, I might as well make this shower useful. I grabbed the shampoo and rubbed it into her hair.

She closed her eyes in bliss. "Mmm, John..."

She got it all out, then taking mine and scrubbing it into my hair. It drives me wild when she touches my hair, and this was like no other.

"Ahh...Emma..." I felt on cloud nine with her hands all over me, and getting it out was fine, because now she's all mine...

My hands wrap around her shoulders, gazing deep into her eyes. I said nothing, simply placing my lips onto hers and moving against the wall from all the passion, both of us moaning into it.

I caress her innocent little face, whispering into her ear, "Let's make love in the shower."

She gets excited from that statement, grabbing the body wash for me and rubbing it all over me, staying on a certain area for a while...

"Oh, my, I like it..." I do the same to her, going to another area that she'd prefer, hearing her let out a high pitched scream of pleasure.

I giggle. "So nice, isn't it? Now, for the main course..." I wash it all off of us, pushing her up against the wall once more and going so fast inside her. There is no easy with me.

"Ahh! Ahh! John!"

"Yeah, you like that? Sweet sex in the shower, hmm?"

"John, I'm gonna-" She almost falls to her knees in bliss. "Mmm, me too..." We both cum hard, falling to the floor of the shower.

We're just a giggly mess after that adventure, all wet and pruny from the water all around us. It felt so good though, and even with the love of my life wrapped around me, I turn it off and carrying her bridal style to our bed, not even fully drying off.

"Um, Johnny boy? We haven't even dried off." She giggles in my arms.

"Don't you worry about that."

I place her wet body on the bed, licking the remaining water droplets off of her flawless body and hearing her moan as I get them all.

"Return the favor..."

She happily obliges, licking up each individual drop of water there was. I was in paradise. It was amazing, only arousing me more...oh, I can't help it.

I pounce on her once again, sliding my tongue into her mouth.

"How about a round two?"