Risky

Ugh, why am I even here? I wanted a night out for myself, but it turned out to be kind of a bust. I have had a few drinks, but--oh--who is that goddess of a woman over there?

Such a short, revealing, red dress...gorgeous girl altogether...oh, I just can't let her slip away.

Yes, there she is, sipping on her drink rather innocently. I make eye contact with her, and she just looks away. I wave and ever so slowly inch closer to her.

"Um...hello, sir." She shyly greets.

"Hi there. I must say, you look stunning..." I slur a little.

"Are you drunk?"

"Maybe..."

"What's your name, sir?"

"I'm John. What about you, princess?"

"I'm Emma." She looks me up and down. "Y'know, I must admit, you're rather handsome yourself."

I can't help but blush. God, I love her, and I only just laid eyes on her now...

"How about we get out of here?" I suggest, clearly wanting something more.

She gets confused. "What?"

"I suppose I could take you to my place...but I'm too impatient for that."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

I lift her off her feet, taking her by surprise, and carry her to the bar's stray alleyway.

"You're far too gorgeous for me to have to wait any longer to make sweet love to, you know that? I just want to do it here with you...that's in my nature, after all."

"What?! But John, we could get in trouble!"

"I know...that's what I like. So risky. The riskiness makes it even more fun...trust me, you'll come around."

"Well-"

I cut her off by pushing her up against the wall, kissing her super passionately to change her mind.

"Mmm..."

"Yeah? That change your mind?"

"Mmm, yes it did, John."

I nod and strip her down swiftly, gazing into her eyes full of lust.

"Such a gorgeous body you have...I want to fuck it." I growl in her ear.

She shivers. "Oh, and what is your favorite part?"

I rub her clit. "This...your pussy, I love it, I wanna play with it..."

I play with her pussy lips, licking my lips at just the wonder. I am having sex with this angel.

"Mmm, Johnny...more."

I smirk and finger her, going as deep as I possibly can inside her tight, wet pussy.

"John!"

I clap my hand over her mouth. "Hush, my love. Remember, the point is to not get caught...have fun but remain unnoticed..."

She frowns from the scolding but nods. "It just feels so good...find my sweet spot, Johnny boy. It always likes to hide..."

"Does it?" I lick all around, very deep in her listening to her held back moans and groans.

"Oh, shit, that's it!" She pulls at my hair as I lick it more, pulling away just as she's about to cum.

"John..." she whines. "Why did you—"

"Oh, trust me..." I smirk, pulling out a secret weapon of mine...a little vibrator that I place on her, turning it on and watching her reactions.

"Ahh, Johnny!" Almost on command, she cums rather hard. "Good girl. Now, if you don't mind returning the favor..." I ask, hinting at my request.

She takes no time at all taking my cock in her mouth, licking the tip softly and taking it all inch by inch until I hear her gag on it.

"Yes, you sexy bitch, gag on it, take me cock, take it all..."

She looks up at me with lots of love and lust in her eyes, and that look is enough to drive me over the edge...

There's cum all over her mouth. She licks it all up and swallows it. "Good boy, Johnny. Now please, I want you...I'm throbbing for you..."

I lick my lips in excitement. I cannot wait to feel her, go as rough and fast as possible...

"I want you too. But I warn you, I am not gentle..." I giggle, before pounding into her. She moans, loudly, and at this point, we didn't care who heard us. We were in too much pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, Johnny! Your cock is so big..."

"Mmm, thank you..." I growl and start to spank her, enhancing the roughness. I quicken my pace as fast as I can, making her cum once more. But I have another idea...

I enter her from behind, and oh boy, does she feel good from that entrance as well.

"Ohhhh Johnny!"

"Fuck, yes, baby, I'm gonna cum now..."

And so I do, but not before one last spank.

We fall onto one another, breathing heavily.

That was truly exceptional, and wow, we didn't even get caught...