Mine

Oh my...

How should I put this? All day, I've been missing my John while he's been working at the studio. I finish all of the work around the house so early that I'm left feeling bored the rest of the day.

I want my Johnny boy in my arms right about now...I can just picture it, mmm...

Ok, I'm trailing off. Yes, I suppose you could say I'm rather horny at the moment. Perhaps I should-

"Emma, darling, I'm home..."

Oh, the answer to all of my problems.

I attach myself to him, not letting go for the world. He giggles, trying to pull away, but I wouldn't let him.

"Loveable tonight, I see."

I giggle. "That's one way to put it."

I kiss him super passionately, and that's when he begins to feel it. The same passion that I'm pouring out onto him.

"Mmm...you must really be eager then, baby girl..."

I didn't say a word. I simply started to slowly remove each article of his clothing until he was bare to me.

"That answers my question." He then starts to do the same to me, admiring what he sees.

"Oh Johnny boy, I've been waiting for this all day. Now please, work your magic..." I beg.

I see his eyes of lust lock with mine, where he nods and kisses my neck softly. Those kisses turn to soft bites, and I moan for him.

"Oh, Johnny..."

His hand trails ever so slowly down my body. I feel him play with my perky breasts for a few seconds until he takes them in his mouth.

"Ahh..."

I then feel him rub my clit, slipping a finger in. And another. He goes in and out at a steady pace, and I'm slowly unraveling at his touch.

"Johnny boy, yes..."

"Oh, how I love when you call me that. So wet and tight you are..."

He then dives in and aggressively licks at my pussy. That drives me wild, over the edge, leaving me to cum on his tongue almost instantly.

"Ooh, good girl." He licks it all up, swallowing every bit.

"Let me return the favor, Johnny boy." I seductively whisper in his ear, my hand pumping his now very hard cock teasingly slowly.

"Mmm, fuck..."

I pop it in my mouth, only licking his tip at first, which he adored, but I could tell he loved when I took it all more. I gagged on it, and that simple action was enough to make him cum hard.

"Lovely..." I praise, swallowing as he did with me.

He was about to crawl up on me for our main event, but I had stopped him.

"No, no, no, John. I have another plan." I smirked. It was true. I wanted the control tonight.

Instead, I got on top of him, riding him. He went crazy for it.

"Oh, yes! Keep doing that, you sexy thing..."

I smirked at him, never breaking eye contact as I thrusted in myself.

"You are mine, Johnny! All mine!" I screamed in complete pleasure, holding onto him.

"And Emma, you're mine too, always my love..."

A few moans later, we both came, and I fell onto his chest, completely out of breath.

"I just wanted you to know." I giggled.