Charlie and Mick

"Daddy..." I call out to him, trying to act all cutesy to grab his attention.

"Yes? Daddy is a bit busy, dear."

"Oh, ok, daddy." I frowned, sighing and feeling overwhelmingly playful today. What was I to do?

And that's when I heard it.

"Hi..."

I jumped. Who was this mysterious person?

He giggles. "Oh, silly girl. I'm Mick, I'm a friend of your dad. Seems like he's not giving you any attention."

I blush and hide my face. "No...and I miss it, but-"

"Hush, child." He cheekily whispers, scooping me up into his arms and taking me to another room.

"Hey! Let me go!" I kick my legs around in protest, but it was no use. I'm not going anywhere, it seems, no matter how much I tried to fight.

Mick began to kiss all over my face, to which I must admit, I rather liked. I submitted myself to him, his interesting kisses...

"Good girl, just relax and let me do the work..."

I nodded and he continued this for a bit longer, his big lips moving towards my neck at this point, and slowly making their way downward. I adored the sensation, but as I felt his hands pull at the fabric of my clothing, my eyes shot open and everything peaceful was halted. "Um...what are you-"

"Don't pretend like you're unaware. You know what I want." The look in his eyes were outrageous. I could barely even describe it. And with it, he had entered his extremely hard cock into me, moving at the fastest pace imaginable.

I let out a very loud moan, so loud that he has to cover my mouth. "Shhh. Not so loud, ok?"

"But it's so hard when you're making me feel so good..."

"I know, but keep those moans to a low level."

"But what if I feel it?"

"Feel what?"

"Y'know..." I look innocently into his eyes, and seconds later, strings of cum shoot out onto his cock.

"Oh, I see." He giggles.

Yet a few seconds later, my daddy opens the door to that sight in front of him...

"Mick? What are you doing to my baby girl?!"

"Um...haha..."

I blankly stare at the both of them, not knowing what to do next.

He then smirks, as he famously does, and pushes Mick out of the room. "Now, my dear, it's my turn with you."

He simply steps back a bit to just admire, and takes it all in. "Lovely..." He whispers, and finally pulls me back into his tight grasp, as just a sweet cuddle for a while.

"Mmm, daddy, all I wanted."

"All you wanted?"

"Yes, in the beginning. I was in a cuddly mood."

"Aww, daddy's little princess, you are." He softly sighs into my neck, peppering feather light kisses onto it.

"Oh, I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, Emma, sweetheart."

I began to fall asleep, just until I felt the lightest, ever so lightest touch of his hand down my body. So...perfect...

Made especially for you, EmmaByrne342, I love you so much 😘