Chapter 34 Discovering the truth

"do you want to join us?"

Hannah eagerly grabbed the mysterious young man with supernatural powers and said these words, but the true identity of the mysterious young man - Alan, was shocked.

When Alan saw Hannah being caught by Hulker, he hurriedly hid and disguised himself, jumped out and killed Hulker with one punch. Apparently, his superpowers made him as powerful as Superman. But now Hannah's question made him don't know how to respond.

" I'm just a nobody, I just want to fight alone"

Alan deliberately responded to Hannah with a hoarse voice so that she wouldn't recognize him.

"You are not a nobody, you are my hope, the only hope to save this city! I need you!"

Hannah looked at Alan, who was hiding his identity, with undisclosed expectation and a hint of sadness in his eyes...

"I..."

Allen wanted to refuse because he had changed his clothes just to prevent Hannah from being in danger, but why did the situation turn out like this...

But before the mysterious young man could respond, he heard Claire's cry for help.

"Help!"

Another Hulker, also 15 meters tall, rushed out, and was holding Claire in its hands with its claws and teeth ready to eat her.

Now that saving people was more important, the mysterious young man did not respond to Hannah's question and rushed towards Hulker.

Claire, who was caught in the air, was not as brave as Hannah. She could only cover her head nervously, and seeing Hulker holding her high and preparing to put her into his mouth, life and death only happened in an instant.

At the critical moment, the mysterious young man arrived. He punched out and bent Hulker's wrist, and then took the opportunity to pick up Claire.

Claire was hugged and said with a surprised look on her face:

"Hannah wasn't lying...there really is a super young man!"

But before she could be surprised, Claire changed her color in shock and shouted:

"Watch out!!"

Soon enough, before the mysterious young man had time to react, a sharp claw scratched his back deeply, even his clothes and armor were torn apart, and two people were clawed out from his back. A long wound.

"ah."

Enduring the pain, the mysterious young man jumped all the way back to the street a hundred meters away and put Claire down. Without taking into account his own injury, he first asked Claire:

"Are you okay?"

Claire looked at him hesitantly and answered:

".....I'm fine, but something is wrong with you....Are you okay??"

The super young man endured the pain and braced himself up, turned his attention to Hulker again and said:

"You run...Leave this to me..."

Claire responded with an unusual look on her face,

"...Okay..."

But she recalled what Hannah told her...

"Help me find this super young man"

So Claire secretly did something without the young man noticing - sticking a micro tracker on his clothes.