Chapter 9 "Who are you?"

Facing the cruel Ethan, Alan couldn't show his trump card. He raised his right hand and pointed the laser at Ethan, which represented that he would not bow to the evil forces.

Among the freshmen around, some originally wanted to see Alan being repaired, but now they are all cheering for him.

Alan endured the injury and tried to persuade Ethan to retreat:

"Now the situation is changing, why don't you stop right there?"

That Ethan's face no longer showed a smile, but stared at Alan gloomily.

" Do you think you have a chance of winning if you take out this kind of weapon? Poor."

Ethan slowly pulled out the bayonet, the weapon he had hidden in his waist, and held it firmly behind his back, assuming a ready posture.

"You are dead!"

Ethan rushed towards Alan at lightning speed, and Alan alertly hit Ethan's body with lasers continuously.

But after all, Ethan had experienced many battles and could ignore the pain, and slashed the bayonet at Alan faster, striving for a quick victory.

As a result, the two fell into a fierce fight, and the entire single-plank bridge was shaking as if it was about to break, which shocked the onlookers.

Unfortunately, Alan was always no match for Ethan, a professional soldier, and was suppressed to the ground with a heavy blow. Kirby, the protector, was eager to leave Alan's wrist and wanted to rush towards Ethan, but was defeated by Ethan's proud hand. catch.

"TThis thing is ugly enough!"

Ethan played with the mechanical ladybug with disdain, which made him difficult to get hurt. Unfortunately, Alan no longer had the fighting power to get up and fight again, and could only watch Ethan grabbing Kirby.

"Let me go!....You asshole!"

Although Alan was suppressed and his face was covered in blood, he still did not want to admit defeat.

But Ethan has no intention of showing mercy.

"So, it's time to give you lowly individuals a special education... Do you know what I'm going to do?"

After Ethan flashed an evil and proud smile, he actually threw Kirby onto the bridge, then raised his bayonet and stabbed Kirby hard...

Alan opened his eyes wide and looked at the mechanical ladybug Kirby who had been accompanying him and helping him without blinking. At this moment, he was smashed by Ethan's hand. It was as if a small piece of his heart was taken away abruptly, which made people unable to. There was no time to accept it, and he completely lost his will to fight.

Regardless of Alan who had lost his will to fight, Ethan did not give up. He turned around and shouted loudly to the onlookers:

"Everyone, remember this! In Atlanta... don't be a hero easily! Heroes are short-lived..."

Looking at everyone's terrified expressions, Ethan's goal was achieved, he wanted to make everyone dare not resist his actions in the future.

"Now...finish you!"

The cold-blooded Ethan wanted to do something without stopping. He squatted down and prepared to kill Alan who was paralyzed there with a knife...

"Don't blame me, kid. This is a cruel world... You wouldn't survive."

Ethan was arrogantly preparing to stab Alan in the heart...to end the game. Everyone present did not dare to look at this cruel scene and closed their eyes.