Chapter 5: Blushing Hearts

Atlanta is a city with two protective walls. There are 50-meter-high inner and outer walls respectively. Between the two walls is a vast abandoned city area, where almost no one dares to live, and it is so deserted.

But recently, before dawn, the sound of running and counting can be heard on the inner wall.

「Left, left, left-right-left"」

Accompanied by the slogans, the training for new members of the Guard was in full swing.

They have to run around the inner city every morning, then do wall climbing training, then shooting training, strategy class...mechanical application class...etc...anyway, they just keep training.

Sometimes Alan may run out of line because he lacks physical strength, he may slide down when climbing a wall, or his gun shots may be inaccurate and scare others, but in contrast, Alan steals the show in the strategy class and mechanical application class.

During such boring training days, Alan often drags his exhausted body home, which makes his mother Kelly and sister Emma very distressed. They help Alan, who is so tired that he falls asleep, to apply ice. The days pass like this...

""Raise your hand higher, now!"!"

Alan held the rifle but could not aim at the target. He became more and more discouraged as the shooting lesson progressed. People say that "no one is perfect in the world" and this is absolutely true, because although Alan is very smart, handling a gun is his barrier, and so are girls.

Captain Hilda, the instructor of this shooting class, had taught Alan so many times that she felt a little impatient.

."I can't believe you're not getting it! With your intelligence, you'd have been bitten by zombies ages ago if they came around."

"I can't do it." Alan put down the gun and looked at Hilda helplessly.

Just when Hilda was wondering how to teach Alan, a man walked over slowly.

""Give it to me, I'll handle it!"

The situation that Alan least expected to encounter did come, because it was Hannah who came. This made Alan wish he could fast forward time and escape this moment...

After Hannah exchanged words with Hilda intentionally or unintentionally, she said with a world-weary but happy-go-lucky attitude and tone: "alan, right...?do you mind letting me teach you, senior sister?"

"No problem...Thank you "

Alan was wondering if this girl would call her a pervert again...

Hannah watched as Alan raised the gun again and fired a few rounds, but bullets were still flying everywhere. It was too horrible to see...

""It's not like that... Your hand should be there."."

Hannah deliberately pretended to be angry and adjusted her posture to keep slapping Alan, and hit him as soon as he missed... completely treating him as a punching bag.

After being teased continuously for a while, Alan finally got a little annoyed and asked with a stiff smile:

"OK.... What do you want.../"

I saw that Hannah was very proud. She moved very neatly and pressed close to Alan from behind. She held Alan's hand with her hand and guided him to aim at his heart.

Alan was dumbfounded because the scent of Hannah's hair and the breath so close made his heart beat faster and his mind was so blank that he didn't know what to think...or maybe his thoughts had passed through the bull's-eye and flown to nowhere. went...