Chapter 21 The Last Warrior

The armor on Ethan's body prevented him from taking much damage from Alexander's heavy blow.

"surprise?"

Ethan took off his mask and said with a terrifying smile, and struck before the four of them could react.

He quickly jumped between David and Bert, inserted his bayonet into their abdomens and kicked them away hard. Ethan then turned around to stab Allen, but fortunately, the gap gave Allen time to react.

Allen raised his right hand, and Kirby instantly transformed into a shield, blocking the fatal knife. However, Allen was kicked hard by Ethan.

When Hannah saw this, she quickly reacted and raised her sniper rifle to shoot Ethan, but Ethan slapped the gun away first and slapped Hannah hard enough to make her fall to the ground.

In just a blink of an eye, three of the five people were seriously injured and lying there on the verge of death. Allen was kicked until he vomited blood and managed to get up, while Hannah seemed to have passed out.

Ethan stood still and looked at the five people in sequence, and said arrogantly:

"Children, do you want to make a revolution with this little power? That's funny! That's enough, except Hannah, you all should die. "

Ethan turned the bayonet and walked towards David first. At this time, David could only hold his bleeding abdomen, unable to escape even if he wanted to...

Allen endured the pain and got up, crooked and stood in front of David, because now he was the only one who could resist Ethan...

When Ethan saw this, he stopped and smiled arrogantly and said:

"Allen, Allen... you are really not afraid of death. If I let you go last time and come to die, then it is your own fault.

Allen ignored Ethan's words and stared at Ethan. Although there was a voice in his mind telling him to

"run away for the sake of his family!"

He couldn't do it without saving his life.

At this time, the sky started to rain again, diluting the smell of blood from the corpses scattered around the scene...

Allen stubbornly wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, cautiously raised his right hand and turned Kirby into a composite form of a shield and a laser cannon, making a gesture of never giving in:

"shut up!bring it on!"

As soon as Allen finished speaking, there was thunder and lightning, and Ethan quickly jumped directly above Allen. With a condescending attitude, he waved his bayonet while showing a terrifying look and smile in the lightning and said:

"Here you go!"

Allen was surprised and nervous when he saw this, but he had no ability to be distracted and raised his shield to block Ethan's series of attacks.

Ethan is indeed a professional killer, and every blow is so powerful that Allen, a skinny young man, can hardly withstand it. He must counterattack immediately. Ethan's speed is not something he can compete with. If he continues like this, he will be killed sooner or later.

At the critical moment of life and death, he had an idea, and the shield instantly transformed into a shock wave cannon. A shock wave unexpectedly hit Ethan. The bayonet was immediately knocked away from Ethan's hand, and Ethan was also knocked back several meters. Just stopped.