Chapter 32 Bloody Dedication Day

"Dr. Jack and the others who were killed cannot die in vain. Everything begins now! Next... I will secretly recruit my own team - the new resistance alliance!

Alan told everyone with firm eyes the important step he would take next.

"Okay! I support you! Anyway, there is no way out now. Defeat the bad guy Ethan and avenge Jack!!"

Kelly, the usually gentle and taciturn mother, seems to have started to change after going through these things, and she took the initiative to reach out to express solidarity.

This made Alan look touched and put his hand up, saying "Thank you..." to his mother Kelly.

"Me too...."

Even the 13-year-old little Emma, ​​who is usually shy and reticent, reached out her hand without fear, which made Alan feel encouraged. Even Phillip and Kirby came over at some point and stretched out their mechanical arms and tentacles to touch them.

Although Ethan is so powerful, even after finishing Ethan, he still has to fight against a more powerful group of zombies, and he doesn't even have a foothold yet... However, this moment where the family is so close to each other makes him feel unafraid. More possibilities.......

The most important thing is that Alan has entered the world of super powers, which is no longer impossible.

Alan is a determined watcher of all

"OK...at this moment, I announce that the resistance team has been established!!"

__________________________________________

The first thing to do when setting up the anti-Ethan team is to recruit troops.

Of course, the first place Allen found was Bud.

" Oh shit! What did I watch? Alan, do you really have super powers?!"

This was Bard's first reaction when he saw Alan jump more than ten meters, and then a strange robot handed him coffee freely.

Alan pretended to be serious and put his hand on the stunned Bard's shoulder and said:

"Bro, I gotta tell you something."

Alan spent twenty minutes telling Bud about everything from meeting Dr. Jack to getting acquainted with Hannah to the anti-Ethan operation to everyone being killed, and then the death of Dr. Jack...

"Well, Alan...you didn't tell me all the things that happened...you're going too far! Do you treat me as a burden?"

After hearing everything that happened, Bud complained deliberately and unwillingly.

" I just don't want to drag you into the water. Do you want to be killed by Ethan too?"

Bud couldn't refute after hearing this. It did make sense when he thought about it. Maybe it was right not to tell him?

Alan went on to say:

"But I need you now. If I want to bring down Ethan, it's not enough for me to have super powers. I need your intelligence and strategy to defeat this bad guy, okay?"

Although Bud was still a little angry, being praised still helped.

"My ingenuity? OK, I'm in! Tell me, what's next?"

Pretending to be angry, it seems that Bud is just telling the truth. He has been waiting for a long time for the opportunity to show his talents.

Alan was waiting for Bud's words and told him: