Chapter 22: Hannah collapses

originally...

When Mayor Oz heard Hannah tell him that he was going to gather people to carry out the anti-Ethan operation, he vaguely didn't think it would succeed. Although he didn't want to get too involved, after all, Hannah was half of his daughter who he had grown up with. , still sent a drone to help.

But he just didn't expect the result to be so tragic. When the drone arrived and saw so many people dead, he was surprised and blamed himself...

"Oh...my god!...I'm late!"

Mayor Oz put away his usual gray comedy on the radio and looked at the corpses on the ground in the heavy rain with a deep frown, but he immediately brought his attention back to the critical moment when Ethan wanted to kill Allen.

"Ethan is trying to kill that kid! I have to at least save him..."

Since he wanted to save people, Mayor Oz suppressed the shock and reluctance in his heart and talked to Ethan through the construction drone:

"...Captain, is that enough? You have killed so many people and you have not even spared a young man?"

Ethan wiped his bayonet, sneered and responded to the drone:

"Mayor, mayor... I knew this matter was related to you. I was just wondering how it happened that the construction drones let in a few zombies to patch up the wall... I was so anxious. Kill me?"

Mayor Oz thought about his very cautious response:

"First of all, I didn't participate in this action, and I didn't really want to pull you down. After all, after Hank became like that, thanks to you, the pirate city next to us didn't dare to mess with us. I also want to say thank you. . However, these young people obviously can't bear your various "behaviors" over the years. Since you lead the guard instead of Hank, you shouldn't be so cruel. The real enemy is the zombies outside, not these young people, OK? Please !」 Mayor Oz got a little angry by the end, but tried to stay calm.

"Oh? I'm just teaching these young people that the strong is king, and if you don't give in, you will die. Otherwise, what can you do to me??"

Ethan didn't care about Mayor Oz, he said as he prepared to catch Allen again.

At this time, Mayor Oz suddenly said coldly:

"I can't stop you, but someone can."

As soon as he finished speaking, a drone that was completely different from other construction drones approached from the sky, with "Doomsday News Network" written prominently on the fuselage.

Mayor Oz said:

"Do you think it's okay to broadcast this incident to all of North America and let everyone know about your evil deeds?"

Ethan scoffed and continued to respond:

"Anyway, these are troubled times... Is there anything wrong with having people like me?...Hmph!"

Ozzy suddenly said...

"It doesn't even matter if it alarms Washington City...?"

Hearing the three keywords "Washington City", Ethan finally stopped and glared at the drone.

This city of Washington is the only old bureaucratic capital in North America that still has an army and various short, medium and long missiles. Even nuclear bombs are still under their control. In the ten years when zombies were rampant, they mercilessly launched many nuclear bombs to destroy cities that had lost their value, and Charlotte was the latest one to be destroyed.