Chapter 6 sudden man

"Quick! Search this way!"

Late at night, it was raining heavily throughout Atlanta. The heavy rain was mixed with the figures and sounds of the guards running back and forth, making them very restless.

"ah!!!"

Alan was awakened by his sister Emma's scream in his sleep. He rushed to Emma's room without knowing why, and saw his mother hugging Emma, ​​while Emma sat on the bed in shock, with tears streaming down her face.

"She had a nightmare...she dreamed about a nuclear explosion..."

Mom Kelly caressed Emma while looking at Alan with a frown. Alan also felt distressed and sat down to comfort Emma, ​​because he knew that Emma must miss her father very much and could not forget the day of separation...

"It's okay...it's all over. You were just dreaming."

Emma denied while wiping her tears:

"No...I dreamed that Atlanta was bombed...My mother and I escaped...but you were trapped in the sea of ​​​​fire and caught by a huge black monster..."

After hearing this, Alan just smiled slightly and comforted Emma:

""How could that be possible! You're overthinking it! We're safe here!""

Alan finally managed to coax Emma to sleep, but he also noticed that from the window next to him, there were dozens of security guards busy searching for something on the street in the pouring rain... and They also conducted door-to-door checks.

"clatter"

At this moment, there was a sudden sound of knocking over pots and pans from the kitchen, which really startled Alan and his mother.

Mom grabbed Alan and said nervously: "Could it be a thief!?..."

Alan felt that the probability of it being a thief was very high, so he calmly took out Kirby and ordered it:

"Go! Shoot the thief with your laser gun"

Kirby rushed to the kitchen. Alan expected that there would be whining next. He would rush over and give the thief a few punches to get rid of it, but...he waited for a long time. This did not happen. The kitchen actually There was no movement.

Alan couldn't bear it any longer and tiptoed to the kitchen to see what was going on...but...

In front of him, there was actually a man sitting in the kitchen with scars all over his body. He seemed to have climbed in through the window next to him...and little Kirby did not attack the man because it made its own judgment. Not threatening.

"Who...are you!?...What's wrong with you?"

Ai Lun knelt down and cared about the man. He felt that the man in front of him was not a thief, because no thief would break into someone's home with scars and then sit there waiting for someone to catch him.

The man looked in pain because there was blood on his left arm, but he just said a word first...

"Please... don't let them find me!!...."

After hearing this, Alan instantly understood. These guardsmen were rummaging through boxes and cabinets looking for him! But... Why were they looking for this man?

Before Alan could think of the answer...

"knock knock knock"

A rapid knock on the door interrupted Alan's thoughts.