41

Bonnie sat on his charging pad as he processed everything. Odwell had all but signed his death warrant, Mr. Selik and a select group of others saved his parts and bought replacements, then you came along and fixed him up. There were way more details than that, of course, but Bonnie had always been a fan of the more simplistic outlook on things.

Like the simple outlook of Odwell being an absolute bitch. That explained her character quite well, and he didn't need all that many words either. There was also the simple outlook of you being awesome. You did what the bitch refused to do, and made everything better. No need for complications there.

" Simply OUTstanding." Bonnie laughed at his corny pun. That's when you poked your head into the garage.

"I can see why you and Freddy are brothers." You said, walking toward him. He stood up as you approached so you wouldn't feel obligated to sit on the floor.

"Why's that?" he asked.

"When the others spent the week over here-"

"They spent the week?" That was news to him. Everything was news to him. He'd been dead for three years. Talk about a grave situation.

"Yeah. The PizzaPlex was closed for a week, and they got to come over. Anyways, when they were here, I had to explain something to them and it caused Freddy to freak out. He came in here and sat on one of the charging pads as he processed everything. It's the same thing you're doing." she pointed out.

"What can I say? We're just a couple of take-charge guys." Bonnie punned, and you giggled a little.

"I knew there was a certain spark about you two." Bonnie had to do a double take. Nobody ever punned with him. It was usually the others groaning in pain as he went on a pun roll. Well, MOST the others. Freddy found puns hilarious, and would laugh his butt off every time.

"Yup. We're quite electrifying , if you ask me." He decided to roll with it, and see how developed your funny bone was.

"You just light up my day."

"What can you expect from a couple of bright personalities?"

"Just glowing with charisma."

The two of you shared a look before bursting into laughter. Any reservations Bonnie had of you were flown out the window. Anyone with a good sense of humor was okay in his book. It took a minute, but you finally calmed down.

"You're alright, (Y/N)." he said, lightly clapping you on your shoulder.

"You're not so bad, yourself." You gave an amused smile.

"So tell me, because I'm just dying to know..." you gave a weak laugh at the death pun. Too soon. Duly noted.

"What do you think of the others?" he asked, and you thought about it for a moment.

"Well, Sun is VERY energetic, but he's also incredibly sweet. Moon is quiet, and reigns in Sun's more frantic behavior. He's also a good friend once you get past the walls he puts up. Chica is a total sweetheart, and very bubbly to boot. Monty has a bit of a tude, but is also very fun to be mischievous with. Roxy is quite the competitive personality, but you can tell she genuinely cares for her friends. And Freddy-" a blush adorned your face as your pupils dilated. Bonnie noticed the distinct change instantly.

"Freddy is so sweet, and kind, and he cares just SO much! He's warm, and thoughtful, and just oozes with charm. He's my best friend." Yup! You had a crush on his bro, and from the looks of it, you had fallen HARD. He also noticed that you called him "best friend" instead of "boyfriend". He had a feeling as to why, but needed confirmation.