35

You closed the back of your van, and wiped the sweat accumulating on your brow. You had just finished unloading the endoskeleton parts from Mr. Selik's storage unit. As it turned out, him and his Trustworthies had ordered parts for every occasion. There were even backups for many of the parts in case something was wrong and you had to replace it. There was even a large lead box in the corner for reasons you didn't quite understand yet. They really spared no expense. You grabbed what you thought you needed, and decided to save the rest for later. You closed and locked the storage unit, and headed back to your van to drive home.

It was Saturday morning, the first day off you had since the PizzaPlex reopened. As a manager, you got weekends off. But since Parts and Services was in such a mess, you decided to give all your employees your phone number and told them to call you if they needed anything. So far, things had gone smoothly. Honestly, you would've been there to help with the first weekend back if you didn't have Bonnie to worry about. You really wanted to be there, but you were also anxious to make some headway in his repairs.

Adam was still collecting the security footage you needed, and the uncorruption software wasn't due to be finished until tomorrow evening. With those things still pending, the only thing you could really work on for the moment is building his new body. That, of course, started with the endo and all its mechanical glory. If you spent all of today and tomorrow working on it, you should easily be finished with that much before the weekend was over.

You turned onto your street, and saw Kaylee and Cindy get an inflatable pool set up in their front yard along with sprinklers, water guns, and a package of water balloons. It looked like they had a fun day outside planned. And the water activities were perfect for the hot weather scheduled for today. You waved at each other as you drove by.

You waited for the garage door to close behind you before you opened the back of your van, and started to pull everything out. The endo was in pieces, which meant you had to piece them together manually since you didn't have any big fancy facilities to help you build it up. Looking at the materials, you realized that it was actually much nicer than the endos the others were made out of. Much sturdier, and way more waterproof than the standard Fazbear animatronics. They really wanted to make sure Bonnie never broke down that badly again.

Thinking about the possibility of your neighbors needing you at any point in the day, you opened the door that led to the inside of the house so you could hear the doorbell if it rang. Once that was done, you grabbed your tools and thought about the best way to approach this whole process.

You used all of your might to push one of the charging pads as close to the computer as possible. The cords for it were twenty feet long, so it could easily reach the power source from any point in the garage. You decided to rebuild Bonnie on top of the charging pad, that way you didn't have to figure out how to get his heavy body on it after it was built. With it being close to the computer, you didn't have to use extension cords to make sure he plugged in to download his mind into the new body.

With all of that over with, you pulled out the endo parts and started placing them together. It was a long process, but you made sure to take your time. You did NOT want to screw this up! Bonnie deserved only the best you could offer after being dead for three years.

You were about half-way through with the legs when your doorbell rang. Your gut screamed at you to grab a weapon. Always one to adhere to your instincts, you grabbed your lump hammer and headed for the door. You just made it to the kitchen when the doorbell rang again. Then it rang again when you got to the living room.

"I'M COMING!" You shouted, and the ringing ceased.

You made it to the small foyer, and opened the door. You were very glad you grabbed your hammer when you saw who was on the other side. Dave stood there, a smirk on his lips, and his creepy eyes lingering on your chest. You regretted your choice of wearing a tank top and bra. You didn't want to dirty up a shirt, but you preferred extra laundry over having Dave leer at your boobs. You crossed your arms over them to try and keep them hidden. Then you thought better of it when you remembered that you may need to swing your weapon at a moment's notice. You were glad you were wearing cargo pants at least, so he wouldn't get a good view of your butt.