34

You look on in satisfaction as the last of Gary's games was permanently deleted from the computer. With the furniture thoroughly cleaned, you wanted his computer cleansed as well. You decided to use the evening maintenance time to do so since your team was now trying to make an effort. Besides, your friends would tell you if they were treated wrong, and you deal with it accordingly.

You stood, stretched, and made your way to the door. It was time to check on them. You walked over to the maintenance check facilities, and watched as the technicians brought the animatronics back online. You glanced at your Fazwatch for the time. They were running later than they were supposed to. You would've thought nothing of it, if it weren't for the overall guilty atmosphere that surrounded the group like a fog.

"What's with all of you?" You asked as your friends finally woke up. The technicians only looked even more guilty, not exactly meeting anyone's gaze. Well, everyone except Kevin. He looked just as guilty as the others, but there was a mixture of determination thrown in there. He straightened up, and looked at the Glamrocks one by one.

"I owe all of you an apology." he said, and you were taken aback by the sheer sincerity in his voice.

"This whole time I assumed you were nothing but coding and wires, and that clouded my judgment when it came to things concerning you. It wasn't until I got a good look at your code, and some of your memories Freddy, sorry about that-" a flare of annoyance shot through you. You would talk to him about it, but it looked like he already understood that breaching their privacy like that without just cause was wrong.

"-that I realized Ms. (L/N) was right. You guys ARE alive, and I've failed you over and over again. And for that, I am so sorry." His genuinely remorseful tone made the Glamrocks smile softly at him.

"Aw, Sweetie!" Chica said, rushing forward to envelope Kevin in a hug. He looked startled about the sudden burst of affection.

"It's about time one of you bozos apologized." Roxy flipped her hair.

"We accept your apology. Besides, it wasn't entirely your fault." Freddy's voice had a slight edge at the end of his sentence.

"Yeah, your previous boss was a bitch of a bitch!" Monty said, and a surprised silence followed when Freddy didn't reprimand his language.

"What, no "language"?" Roxy asked.

"I'm not going to argue with facts. She was a bitch." Freddy shrugged, and the sheer look of surprise on everyone's face had you laughing.

"I never thought I'd see the day where Freddy Fazbear would willingly curse." Monty said, shell-shocked.

"Are we even sure that's Freddy?" Chica asked, releasing Kevin from her hold.

"Only one way to tell. Freddy, how do you feel about (Y/N)?" Roxy asked, making Freddy and you both raise a confused brow. What did his feelings toward you have to do with his identity?

"She's my best friend. I care very deeply for her." he answered honestly, and was met with exasperated sounds all around. You rolled your eyes. Serves them right for working themselves up over something that wasn't there.

"It's him, alright." Roxy said, shaking her head from side to side. Freddy looked even more confused, and you felt the need to step in.

"Kevin, that was very mature of you. I'm very proud." You walked forward, your forgotten presence being made known once more. Kevin looked you in the eye, even though you could tell he didn't want to.

"I was wrong, and I needed to apologize. I know I can be immature, but my mom at least taught me that much." he said, sounding very contrite.

"Then kudos to your mom for instilling a valuable trait in you." You gave him a thumbs up, and then turned to the Glamrocks.