23

You decided to walk through the atrium to get to Rockstar Row since it was the fastest route from Mr. Selik's office. You looked around and saw employees slowly milling about as they arrived. Since it wasn't a normal day, they weren't required to be there at the hour you were asked to show. Of course, you had a good reason to get there early. A part of you was itching to get started on Bonnie. The sooner you did the sooner he could come back, but you forced yourself to be patient. Mr. Selik was right, something this important couldn't be rushed.

When you were about half way across the atrium, you felt the sensation of someone watching you. You stopped, and looked around. The others were minding their own business for the most part, and then your eyes landed on the last guy you ever wanted to see again: Dave. He was respecting HR's strong suggestion of staying far away from you, but it looked like he wanted nothing more than to ignore that if the intense expression he was giving you was any indication. You fought the urge to give him the bird as you narrowed your eyes at him. You were internally daring him to come over and see what HR had to say about him harassing you again. He wisely looked away, and went off to do whatever. While it looked like he was going to leave you alone at work, you had a feeling he wasn't going to give up on you.

Shaking off the unpleasantness that was Dave, you started for Rockstar Row again. It wasn't long before you found yourself in front of Freddy's door. While you could use your I.D. to barge in, you felt it was only polite to knock. It was his personal space after all.

"Come in!" Freddy called, and you brought your I.D. to the scanner.

The door slid open to reveal the band standing in a row, blocking your view from the table. Chica had a hand behind her back like she was holding something. You smiled as you walked in, the door sliding closed behind you.

"What are you guys up to?" You asked, raising an amused brow at them

"We were thinking, after having a full house for a week, it might be a bit jarring for it to be empty." Freddy started.

"So, we figured you could use some company." Roxy said, and everyone stepped aside to reveal the table. Sitting on said table were plushies of all the Glamrocks plus Sun and Moon. You felt your amused smile become a sincere one. They didn't want you to feel alone, and this was the solution they came up with.

"Awww! Thanks, guys! I love it!" You said, looking at all of them.

"Sun wanted to be here too, but the daycare protocol in his system won't let him leave during the daytime." Monty said, and you nodded, knowing all too well about that particular line of coding that Sun absolutely loathed.

"And this," Chica, drawing your attention away from your thoughts, pulled her hand from behind her back to reveal a pink gift bag. "-is for Cindy. It has the promised photo pass, plus one for Kaylee if she wants it, along with a plushie of me. Do you mind giving it to her?" she asked. Cindy would adore it, and Kaylee would appreciate being thought of.

"Of course I will! Do you mind keeping all this stuff safe for me, Freddy? I'll pick it all up before I leave for home later." You asked.

"Sure thing, Superstar." Freddy said, giving you a thumbs up.

"So what did you and Mr. Selik talk about?" Monty asked, and you fought to keep your heart rate low. While you could bluff real well on the outside, you knew they could read your pulse. As much as you wanted to tell them about Bonnie, you knew that word could easily get out if one of the animatronics knew of the secret project.

"Oh, he just wanted to go over the new responsibilities I have on my plate." You said, not lying exactly. You just left it vague, that's all.

"Ugh! Lame! The least he could do was make an early morning meeting interesting." Roxy said, expressing empathy in her own way.