37

Sunday came and went in a blur for you, mostly because you busied yourself with finishing Bonnie's endo. You managed to get the whole thing done before bed, and now you had a creepy animatronic endo standing motionless in your garage. You pulled your privacy curtain closed to keep neighbors from getting a peek every time you pulled in and out of your garage.

The uncorruption software finally finished its job. You could now work on Bonnie's code freely without worrying about accidentally hurting him. Adam was also due to bring you the security footage soon. You planned on working on Bonnie's code and memories throughout the week when you got off work. When the weekend came around again, you'd grab his casing parts, and continue your repairs from there. You felt a bubble of pride swell in your chest. Bonnie was getting closer and closer to being fixed by the day, and it was because of your mechanical/technical prowess. Well, that and the efforts of Mr. Selik and the Trustworthies. Honestly, if it weren't for them, Bonnie would've never lasted long enough to get to your capable hands.

You had trouble falling asleep again, but then just like the previous night, you suddenly felt better and found yourself able drift off. You knew deep down that Freddy was behind it. You weren't sure how, but you felt it in your very core. You planned on thanking him for it when you went to work Monday morning. Even if he had no clue what you were talking about, he deserved gratitude.

As it turned out, you didn't have to wait long to thank him. He was right at the entrance, just waiting for you. Your eyes met, and your body moved before you could think about what you were doing. You threw yourself at him, and he engulfed you in that hug you had been craving all weekend long.

"Hello, Sweetheart. How are you feeling?" his soft voice rumbled in his chest, and you felt the last of your tension finally melt away.

"Better now that I'm here. I missed you this weekend." You admitted, and his fans kicked on to high gear at that. You looked up at him, and stifled a giggle. His ears were wiggling so adorably.

"I know you need to get to work, but the others are in the daycare waiting for you. That is, if you don't mind being a little late to work." Freddy said, and you smiled.

"I always have time for you guys." You said, reaching up to boop his nose. You chuckled at the squeak. You wanted to shake the hand of whoever added that feature, it was one of your favorites.

"Great!" he said, and scooped you up into his arms. He held you bridal style as you laughed at his antics.

"Freddy, you Goober, I can walk." You said, not really putting up a fight.

"I know, but I like carrying you. It's like cuddling, but mobile." he said happily, leading you to the daycare.

It wasn't that long of a walk, but it still felt way too short. In the blink of an eye, your other friends were standing in front of you. They all rushed you, and you found yourself in the center of a group hug as they fussed over you. You blinked in confusion. This level of clinginess was not something you were expecting. True, they didn't see you for two whole days, but this was kind of ridiculous.

"Whoa, guys! It's only been a weekend. Things couldn't have been THAT bad without me." You said, and there was a wave of rigidness that washed over the group. You raised an eyebrow at that. Something was bothering them, that much was certain.

"WE weren't the ones who had a rough weekend." Sun admitted, and realization dawned on you. They all knew about Saturday.

"Oh." Was all you could think to say. You were a little lost on how to proceed. What do you say in a situation like this?

"We heard you broke his wrist." Roxy said, smirking at you. That instantly brought the mood up.

"Yup! Got to tell him off as well. Not gonna lie, that felt amazing." You grinned, thinking about his shout of pain as your hammer collided with his wrist, shattering the bones inside.