Andrea

Season 3
                         Dallas

                          Halls

It was the next morning after Daryl and I's activities. I looked up at him since we were squeezed on this little bed and was amused at how harmless he looked. Much like me, he tends to always look serious and intimidating. Not now. He just looks like a harmless little puppy.

I only watched him for a moment before sitting up, shivering slightly with the air hitting my bare skin. Last night was great, but today everyone needs to focus. No matter how hard that will prove to be.

I could tell I woke Daryl up, but he didn't say anything. I just felt his eyes on me while I got dressed and put my shoes on.

Once I got them on I turned my head, my hair whipping around my shoulders with the motion, "Come on Dixon, we've got a lot to do today."

I watched him reluctantly stand up and button up his pants. He planted a kiss on the side of my head before grabbing his shirt off the floor and tossing it on. I hid my flustered face at his affection and picked up my usual weapons, tossing the bow over my shoulder.

It sounded like the others were beginning to gather out of their cells, so I pushed the sheets back and stepped out. Immediately i felt my body tense and face become neutral, as the previous bliss of the night wore off. It was now time to face reality, and not fool around.

As Daryl and I went towards the railing looking down on the below cells, Rick had a rifle in his hand. He wrapped the strap around his back, before looking up at Daryl and I, "We're not leaving."

I didn't respond and just made my way down the steps, listening to the others argue about what to do for a few moments. Glenn told the others if Rick doesn't want to leave them we won't leave.

Merle and Rick began arguing about what to do. I frankly found it stupid, we lost our opportunity to leave and arguing won't change that.

"I'm sure he's got scouts on every road out of this place by now." Merle stood behind the bars looking in at the group.

I heard footsteps at the top cells and looked up to see Daryl getting closer to the group, "We ain't scared of that prick."

"Y'all should be. That truck through the fence thing, that's just him ringing the doorbell. We might have some thick walls to hide behind, but he's got the guns and the numbers. And if he takes the high ground around this place. Shoot he could just starve us out if he wanted to."

"Let's put him in the other cell block." Maggie said, looking over to Rick.

"You can't just put him in another cell block because you're embarrassed that he's right." I snapped at Maggie. She gave me an annoyed look, but she quickly looked away at my own stare.

"Yeah he's got a point." Daryl leaned over the railing, motioning to his brother.

"This is all you. You started this." Maggie shouted at Merle from next to me and I rubbed my temples. Pointing fingers is useless. Merle is a piece of shit but he loves his brother. We need him now, he knows the governor best. Now that he's got his brother, there's no way he'd do anything to hurt us. And I've known men like Merle, since I helped him off that roof he will think he's in my debt.

"What difference whose fault it is? What do we do?" Beth came down the steps looking between Rick and I for an answer, but I just motioned to him. It's pointless to ask me what to do, unless Rick himself asks. He's the one wanting to be in charge around here, so much that he ignores other peoples concerns.