Chapter-9

Helloooo cuties🥰 here's the update
Vote aur comment kar diya
karo yaar😞
Chalo hope y'all like the chapter, happy reading🎀

Tw : ⚠️mentions of sh and abusive relationship⚠️

.................

Sam's pov :

Sometimes I think the universe hates me. It's as if it wants me to make an acquaintance with my past one way or another.

I had shut down the moment I heard the name of the girl Angad bhaiya is to marry.

Priya Mathur.

Sister of my one and only beloved ex boyfriend, Abhishek Mathur.

The only guy I ever dated

I had left so abruptly, riti must have been worried and right about now, they are probably at my ex's house finalizing the wedding.

Nobody knew about our relationship except for my friends, Priya di and Prisha.

Priya di is nowhere near like Abhishek, she's driven by morals and responsibilities.

Abhishek on the other hand is careless and only thinks for himself.

Maybe that's what attracted me towards him. My whole life I have cared and thought for how everyone felt about my life.

With Abhishek I had finally learnt to let go of control, but guess he wasn't the right person to give the control of my life to.

My stomach turns even at the mere thought of him.

Because someone who claimed to love you, wouldn't want you to make an acquaintance with your fears on a daily basis.

My relationship with him wasn't exactly abusive but it was somewhat similar.

The moment we had a fight at his house, he would lock me in a store room and turn off the lights.

It was his way of convincing me to forgive him.

But it only got worse with time.

Why?

I found a blade in that room.

And a teenager who had entered a relationship to let go of control left in a dark room alone with her thoughts after a brutal argument wasn't exactly an ideal situation for that blade to be there.

What's worse is that he opened the door because I had stopped crying and begging him to open the door.

He saw me cut right in front of him and didn't utter a word.

It got worse because I gave him the blade, just like I gave him the control of my life.

The relationship was brutal but it finally ended.

When Aakriti once noticed the corner of those cuts at one of our sleepovers and finally got me to leave that freak.

I bet she's furious to see him at his house.