chapter 16 : make you agree

Zhan sighed and turned to Fanxing , "Go back. No need to wait for me."

Fanxing knew something was wrong when that man called his friend that intimately. He will ask zhan later. So he just nodded and went out with the papers. The people from other side also left the room one by one.

Then zhan turned to Yibo expressionlessly, " You need to talk about something , Young master Wang? I think the deal is fair."

Yibo looked him and strode over. Zhan stepped back showing his resistance. But he didn't get away with it. Yibo came and hugged Zhan tightly. " You didn't forget your brother , did you?"

Zhan froze. Then his expression turned cold.

He said coldly, "I don't have any brother. At least you are not my brother."

Yibo hugged him tighter, he sighed and said, " I'm sorry Zhanzhan." He knew how much zhan felt hurt because of him. This guilt had followed him for a long time.

"You don't have to be sorry. You did nothing wrong."

"Come with me , okay? We'll talk." Yibo said gently as his fingers caressed the back of Zhan's neck.

Zhan gritted his teeth , "I don't want to talk to..strangers. Now let go."

Yibo faced zhan , his expression is hurt but tender. He cuped Zhan's face as he placed a kiss on Zhan's forehead, "I'm sorry , zhanzhan. You can hate me but don't say we are strangers."

Zhan who was hugged again after a kiss , felt mixed emotions, "It only takes one or two years to become strangers,  let alone 10 years."

Zhan laughed as he said, "does it hurt ? Being called a stranger ?"

Yibo buried his head in Zhan's neck, not saying a word. Zhan continued,  " it hurt me way more back then when you left. Do know the feeling ? Like ants biting in your heart , knives tearing at you and you can do nothing to stop it."

"Why did you come back?"

"Why did you come back after leaving like that. I hate-"

Zhan finally couldn't hold back. His eyes became red as he tried to held back his tears. He had not cried for so long and now he is speechless at how he easily cries when he is with Yibo.  He thought countless time how he would take revenge on Yibo but he forgot all of them when he saw Yibo.

When he was deep in thought, he saw Yibo looking at him with serious yet gentle eyes,  like he did in the past. He had not changed. Zhan tried to look away but Yibo didn't let him. Zhan was furious, he wanted to push yibo away but that man is too strong, he didn't budge an inch.

Instead Yibo leaned down , he caught the back of Zhan's head with his broad palm. Finally his lips met the soft lips of the other person who was stunned silly.

Yibo kissed those lips he yearned for and kissed them passionately,  slowly savouring the sweet taste. He felt Zhan pushing him away , trying to resist , it only made him kiss harder. Since he can't appease the other with words , let it be through actions.

He bit the lips of Zhan making him groan as he pushed even harder. Yibo took the opportunity to insert his tongue in and catch Zhan's soft and wet tongue. Slowly zhan lost his sense and fell into Yibo's trap. His tongue got entangled with the domineering tongue that played with it from time to time. Yibo explored the cavity with ease. He felt Zhan leaning on him and his hands circling his neck.

Yibo's eyes lit up and the corner of his mouth tugged up. He grabbed the waist of Zhan who already went soft. Yibo lifted Zhan up and sat him down on the table , his hands roaming around Zhan's body , earning a light moan from Zhan which made Yibo crazy. He bit Zhan's lips and sucked on his tongue , not letting go even after 10 minutes passed. After another 5 minutes, he felt Zhan hitting his chest,  yibo let those tempting lips go and a string was left from their intense kiss.

Zhan breathed in and out. Yibo reached out to rub his back and leaned down to lick the place that got stained by their saliva. Zhan who came back to himself scowled at Yibo. His shock was evident.

"Wang yibo! Do you even know what you are doing !?"

Yibo with a smile on his face looked at Zhan , he praised zhan in his head and thought that zhan have become really cute.

"Yes , I know,  I'm kissing my zhanzhan."

Zhan pointed at yibo with disbelief written all over his face.
"You! Are you drunk ? Are you crazy?"

"I'm not." Yibo said as he laughed.

"Why are you laughing!? Why the hell would you kiss me? Have you gone mad !?"

Yibo turned serious. He stared at Zhan's eyes and said emphasising each and every word , " I love you. That's why I kissed you."

Zhan got another shock. Yibo continued after speaking such shocking words, "I was a fool back then. I only thought of you as my little brother. I wasn't aware of my feelings. But I know now , I love you."

"Don't you hate gays?"

Yibo pursed his lips , " I was wrong. I was too young and too naive. I don't hate them zhanzhan."

Zhan looked down. He doesn't know how to respond to Yibo.  Yibo bent down and kissed those red lips again, "so Zhanzhan , will you give me a chance ? I'll treasure you , love you and cherish you everyday. Be my lover."

Zhan pushed his lips but his red ears gave him away. Yibo smiled as he hugged zhan and kissed his neck. He lifted Zhan and walked towards the exit, " It doesn't matter. I'll make my Zhanzhan say yes."

A/n : chapter full of dog food heh~