chapter 11 : I, Wang Yibo, alone is enough

Sure enough , Zhan got himself drunk. Because he gets sick easily, he wasn't allowed to drink more than a glass. Lisa never let him drink to his heart's content before, It was also Because he was still a kid. And Yibo is the watchman she placed beside him , to watch if he drinks or not. Since Zhan never drank much,  he didn't know his alcohol tolerance.

After who knows how many drinks, Zhan's mind went blank and he didn't know what happened later.

Yibo, on the sofa, ignored the girls trying to stick close to him. He occasionally replied once or twice absentmindedly to the young masters from other family who came to initiate a chat with him.

On this floor, there is even a dance floor. It had pool as well, every other thing you can think of. As the night deepened, the dance floor and music only got louder and exciting. Yibo finally calmed down and regretted leaving Zhan alone. He should have controlled his anger and be patient. He thought Zhan is still sitting where he was originally but he got a scare seeing strangers sitting there. Zhan isn't there.

He got up instantly,  almost hurting the chin of a girl who was trying to lean over.
"Huh? What's wr-" Before the young master of another family could finish his question, he saw Yibo urgently walk away. Though he felt looked down upon , he ignored it and started chatting with his friends who also hated Yibo's behaviour.

Yibo went to the bar and asked a bartender about Zhan. It was the bartender from earlier who served Zhan.

"Have you seen my brother? He is about this tall and wearing the same suit style-"

"Calm down young master. I think I know who you are talking about. That young master got drunk and another tall young master helped him to the washroom."

Yibo's eyes grew cold. He asked in a cold voice, "which way?"

The bartender gulped and pointed towards the bathroom area. After he saw the handsome young man heading towards the bathroom, he turned to his colleague and asked, "He looks like he is going to kill someone. Shall we call for help?"

"Don't interfere. Just do your work." His college replied. It looks like he has encountered quite a lot of fights.

Yibo nervously walked towards the men's area. If something happens to Zhan , he'll not let anyone go. On the way he saw Ye Baiyu who was talking on phone , quite far from the washroom area. Yibo finally let out a sigh. The guy the bartender talked about is probably this guy. Though Yibo hates Ye Baiyu,  he knows his nature. This guy will never harm Zhan.

Yibo reached for the doorknob when his body stiffened. He heard some voices inside. Probably they were close to the door , because Yibo could hear the talk.

"He is really dead drunk."

"He looks pretty though."

"I finally get to see this guy. I now know why that Wang yibo is protective of him."

A timid voice sounded, " Are-Are we really doing this? He is the brother of-"

"If you are scared then you scram. Who will care about a adopted child and an extra ? He is just a rag doll. That Wang Yibo probably gave him plenty of benefits."

"Hey beautiful little brother, how about you play with us tonight? We promise to give you pleasure hahah. "

"Don't touch me !" Zhan's muffled voice sounded as he pushed the hand away that reached for his cheeks.

"So difficult? You play with Wang Yibo but why don't you play with us? We aren't worse than him in bed are we ? We'll prove you hahah. Come , tie him up-"

Yibo lost his cool. His eyes turned red as veins popped up from his hand and forehead. He twisted the doorknob but it seemed those bastards locked it from inside. Yibo expressionlessly kicked the door. The force was quite heavy , it scared the people inside. Before they could scream who it was , another loud bang sounded.

This time,  the door's lock broke and the door flung open. When Yibo got inside, he saw the whole scene. Six or seven rough guys surrounded a sitting figure in wrinkled clothes. Someone half tied Zhan's hands and his mouth was also blocked. Zhan had his eyes closed , obviously he is drunk.

Yibo didn't know what he thought about. With red eyes, he picked a nearby guy and beat him till he was half dead. After who knows how long, Yibo's hand was pulled. He finally heard someone calling him, "Wang Yibo! Stop this shit already! You will get into trouble if you continue! For God's sake , come to your senses!"

Yibo stopped his bloody hands and turned to face the person who stopped him. Ye Baiyu, who was near the washroom , heard the noise and almost kneeled down when he saw the devilish scene inside. Guys were lying in a floor dyed red by blood. Zhan's figure leaned on the wall, tied up. Yibo like a devil, who lost his sense, kept punching a guy when even that guy lost consciousness , those few who was still intact trembled in the corner with fear and tears on their faces.

Yibo looked at Ye Baiyu and pointed at the remaining guys, "They harmed Zhan. They deserve to pay."

"Yes, you are right. Leave this matter to me. Zhan is more important.  You take him home , alright? Don't act like a madman and scare Zhan. I'll take care of this matter. Leave."

Truthfully speaking, Ye Baiyu was also angry. Angry to the point of wanting to end the family's of these guys who tried to harm Zhan. But he is a mature man , he didn't lose his sense like Yibo. But he loves Zhan as much as Yibo does, he is the apple of their eyes. Moreover , if anything happens to Zhan , both him and Yibo will face the same trouble. Ye Baiyu meant every word he said to Yibo.

Yibo looked at Ye Baiyu and said emotionlessly, " You'll also not get away with it. You don't have to take care of them. I, Wang Yibo , alone is enough."

With that he glanced at his bloody hands and went to the sink to wash them. Then threw the bloody jacket away and took Zhan in his arm. He carried Zhan away through a private exit.

Author : scared T T