chapter 6 : I only like my bother !

Zhan paused for a whole minute. He then asked in a hushed voice , making sure only Yibo could hear him.
"Tell me one thing honestly,  okay ?"

"Okay, I'll be honest."

"Do...do you really not like boys?"

"I don't like." Yibo added one more sentence, " I only like my little brother zhanzhan, I like my brother the most!"

Zhan sighed in defeat. He feels really stupid now, for asking this stupid question. He watched the video that was taken sneakily,  he also saw Yibo's cold expression when he rejected the guy.

Damn, he is really feeling like crying now.

After staying in Yibo's embrace for a while Zhan forcefully got up and searched for medicine. Then filled a cup with water and made yibo drink it. He didn't have the heart to ask Yibo to return to his own bed . So he simply laid back down and tucked them both under the blanket.

"One last time.." zhan whispered.

When the morning came, Yibo's fever left. Zhan gave him a fierce round of scolding for daring to drink with a fever. Yibo after saying sorry for hundred times , collapsed on bed like dead fish.

Days passed. It was a  gloomy day. Outside the classroom it was raining heavily. They thought PT class will be cancelled today but their teacher opened up the indoor basketball court for them. Students even suspected that it was all planned. Due to the limitation of space, only two unlucky classes were allowed in this court. One is Zhan's class 1 and the other is class 2.

Both of the teachers from two classes stood tall side by side, looking intimidating. Zhan looked curiosity to the other class and noticed someone waving at him from the line of students. It is none other than the cousin that stuffed that book in his bag. He looked away only to notice another guy looking this way , precisely at Yibo, who is standing right behind him.

Zhan looked away with a frown. The guy indeed looked a bit good. He even changed his hairstyle today. He was also wearing a white headband , same as Zhan. Yibo didn't even look over to the other side once, as he stood there boringly. The teacher asked them to warm up.

That cousin sister of theirs slipped into their class and asked Zhan , "Cousin! Let me be your partner today!"

Zhan was put in a difficult position.

"Why are you jumping around like a chicken ? Go back to your nest !" Yibo argued back.

"Who are you calling  a chicken? Are you a crow? Always screaming around!"

"Respect your elders you stinky girl!"

"What!? You called me what!?" She stood there stunned,  pointing at Yibo's nose. Yibo on the other hand smirked , "stinky~girl~"

Yibo thought she will huff back to her class or continue arguing, but then , all of a sudden, she started crying. Yibo is hundred percent sure that she is acting. Crying, she sat down and grabbed Zhan's arm, "zhan gege, That guy scolded me uuuu."

Zhan, one moment patted her head  , the other moment looked over at Yibo who was sneering and mumbling, " such a big girl and only knows how to cry tsk tsk." At that , only the cries of the girl became louder.

Zhan spoke up, "Lily..you..you should stop crying. Your classmates ahem your crush is looking over here-"

Before zhan could finish , Lily sprang up and  facing both of them , she took out her face powder and touched up the makeup. Then with an embarrassed expression she asked them , " is it all okay? "

Yibo made face like he just ate shit while zhan solemnly nodded. Lily then left for her crush , instantly forgetting why she came to them in the first place. 
"She is annoying."

Zhan smiled and shook his head, " she is childish and playful, you gotta stop being mean to her."

"Duh, Zhan! She also mocks me, why don't you stand by my side ah?"

"Do you even need me ?" Zhan rolled his eyes.

"Of course i do ah,, it will increase the confidence inside of me!"

"You are already confident. Overconfidence destroys lots of things." Zhan calmly said as he got into position. Yibo also grabbed Zhan's legs in practiced manner.

"What you said make sense. But why do I feel like something is wrong somewhere?"

"Forget it. Don't think too much. What happened to that good brain of yours?"

"You just said I've good brain hahah."yibo grinned. Zhan started to do pull ups slowly.

"Shut up , the teacher is watching." Zhan reminded yibo , only then did the other shut up. He looked very happy.
He obviously is a good student though he is a slacker. Zhan will be surprised if someone tells him that yibo isn't aware of that. 

After they were done attending all the lectures, it was around afternoon. Most of the students are wandering around while some ran here and there,  quite lively.

The phone in Zhan's pocket rang out accompanied by the jingle bells melody. Zhan saw who it was and immediately pressed to answer the call. His eyes curving, "Mom! How are you doing?"

It's mom ?! Yibo mouthed from his side.

A sweet and mature female voice sounded, "How can I be fine if you two don't come to visit me?"

Despite her half Chinese and half English, she sounded just like how Asian mom usually sounds. "When do you want us to go ? You just say the word."

Zhan could even imagine their mom's pleased face when she said this, " Oh my, who taught you to speak such sweet words, dear ?"

"No one. I just happened to miss you too." Zhan said quietly, stopping on the path to kick a little stone.

"Mom misses you too. How about this? I'll let the principal know, you guys come over for a day ? It's good to relax for a day."

"Alright, Mom."

"Oh , where is that mischievous child of mine? I'm sure he is beside you. If not, he is surely lurking around you." Lisa said with a laugh.

Zhan just noticed that someone was walking beside him. This time Yibo stayed so silent that it's just too unlike him. When he looked towards Yibo caught the other's eyes on him. Yibo was looking at him intently. Feeling confused, he averted his eyes and replied to Lisa, " yes, he is right beside me. We were taking a walk. Do you want to talk to him?"

Zhan ignored Yibo's crossed hands and forcefully handed over the phone. And the whole way to back to the dormatory, only Yibo's whines and wails could be heard. Zhan on the other hand, had a smile plastered on his face.