chapter 10 : You are starting it again?

"Brother Ye!" Zhan exclaimed when they parted ways from the old people.

"Come, give big brother a hug." Ye Baiyu said with a smile.

Zhan laughed as rushed forward to give a hug even before Yibo could grab him. Ye Baiyu patted Zhan's head as his eyes looked slyly at the fuming Yibo. He said to Zhan, " you have grown taller and became more handsome!"

Zhan let go of him as he replied, " Ye Ge has become more handsome as well."

Ye Baiyu smiled as he looked back at Yibo, "Yibo , what are you doing standing there, come over."

Zhan came back to his senses. He looked back at Yibo. He remembers that....Yibo doesn't seem to like Ye Baiyu at all, the reason is unknown. Since he came to know both of them , they were like this from the start. Though Ye Ge is older than them, he still likes to tease them.

Zhan sighed. He signaled with his head and yibo came over as he wanted but he didn't speak, only following Ye Baiyu with zhan beside him. Yibo almost forgot about this Ye Baiyu's existence since they haven't seen him for a long time. If he knew Ye Baiyu will come, he, by no means would come here with Zhan.

Ye Baiyu is older than both Zhan and Yibo. He's already doing internship at his father's company. When Yibo was a young child,  uncle Ye as a friend of father Wang , would come to visit every now and then. Though Yibo was tough even when he was still a child, he still got bullied( basically teased, how grown ups annoys the kids) by Ye Baiyu often.

But when Zhan came to the Wang household, Yibo found Ye Baiyu changing from a bully to a good big brother, an innocent good guy brother. Yibo who was protective of Zhan also found that Ye Baiyu is extra gentle to Zhan. He wasn't jealous but angry instead. He thought that Ye Baiyu will bully Zhan since he looked weak.

But later , he found that Ye Baiyu really changed his nature. He doesn't bully Zhan but loves him as much as he does. Though Yibo felt relieved,  he still didn't find himself relaxing. He doesn't like how Ye Baiyu looks at Zhan and how Zhan likes Ye Baiyu. Probably,  yibo hates Ye Baiyu because he is good to zhan and zhan likes him. But Yibo would have murdered him if he bullied zhan. So it's quite complicated.

Later, when they entered school , Ye company got into trouble and uncle Ye seldom visited Wang household. Naturally, Ye Baiyu also didn't come. Since then , they probably met one time , no more , no less. Finding him here is a bit surprising.

They went to the second floor. They opened the door expecting a tranquil atmosphere,  like the one down there. But , who knew the soundproofing of this building would be so good. So the second floor is basically similar to high class bar where rich kids attends. All three of their expressions became weird.

Zhan and Yibo looked at Ye Baiyu with the same expression, 'are-you-serious?'

Ye Baiyu smiled awkwardly, " I also just arrived , I didn't know ah."

Since they opened the door,  they'll have to go in anyways. Ye Baiyu seems to be very popular among these youngsters. He was soon taken away by someone he knew. Before leaving,  he told Zhan and Yibo to wait for him.
"Zhan , wait for brother, okay? I'll be back soon."

Zhan nodded , understanding and Yibo rolled his eyes.

He and Yibo sat down on the seat near the bar area. The girls and the guys here and there were giving them side glances but looking at Yibo's unsightly face , nobody dared to rush over.

"Young masters, do you want to have a drink?"

Zhan was about to refuse but Yibo spoke first, " sure.  Do you have beers?"

The bartender smiled and nodded, "we do have that."

"Then one beer and one cocktail. Beer for him , cocktail for me."
Yibo said with solemn face.

On the other hand, Xiao zhan felt he was looked down upon. On these occasions who asks for beer? Isn't it just asking for insults? And nobody in this room is even drinking beer, even the  youngest in this room have whisky in their hands.

Zhan gave Yibo a side glance, "Please give me a cocktail too. Don't listen to him."

The bartender stopped where he was, confused. He didn't know what to do. Beer or cocktail? These young masters are too difficult. He then noticed the atmosphere and cleverly moved away to prepare the orders.

"Are you serious?" Yibo looked at Zhan expressionlessly, his voice didn't have the usual playfulness.

Zhan felt something was wrong but didn't get the point, so he said, " I'm not joking."

"Very well. Do as you like." Yibo said. Then grabbed the drink that the bartender extended and got up to walk over to a corner.

"Are you starting again? We just made up." Zhan's voice didn't reach Yibo who already walked away in anger. Instead, it reached the bartender.

The bartender looked like a young man around 28 or 29. He smiled and placed two drinks in front of Zhan. One beer and one cocktail. " I think that friend cares about you."
The bartender said.

Zhan heard him and nodded, "He does."

With a smile on his face, the young man said, " You look so young yet mature than most of the young man here."

Zhan smiled and took the cocktail but didn't reply. The bartender saw him not intending to chat and left to do his work regretfully. He quite liked this beautiful young master.

Zhan lost the mood to chat because his eyes fell on the corner Yibo left to. Zhan saw him sit down, 2 girls approached him and sat down on his both side , trying to seduce him. Zhan's hand on the glass tightened and his eyes dropped.

Just then Ye Baiyu returned and tapped on his shoulder. "Where is that bodyguard of yours?"

"I don't know." Zhan replied.

Ye Baiyu said , surprised, " You don't know ?"

In response, Ye Baiyu saw Zhan gulping down the cocktail in his hand. He widened his eyes, "Hey , zhan , easy."

"Did that guy ordered this for you? Is he mad?" Ye Baiyu mumbled.

"He didn't. I wanted to drink. You will also stop me ?" Zhan looked directly at Ye Baiyu's face.

Ye Baiyu realised that things aren't quite right. He thought for a moment and then smiled," drink all you want. Brother is here."

Zhan then ignored Ye Baiyu and asked for another drink. This time the bartender was a different middle aged uncle. It seemed that the friendly young man from before is trying his luck somewhere else.