Chapter 7 : Home sweet home

The next day, both of them left under the jealous gazes of their two roommates. One roommate patted the other roommate's shoulder, comforting, " at least , peace will return for some time."

They didn't take much. Yibo didn't even take anything other than his money bag and phone. Zhan on the other hand had a bag on his shoulder. The two walked out of the empty campus since almost everyone is attending classes. The securities shot them a glance and didn't look twice again. Even they know this famous brother pair. They must be going out to have fun , just let them.

One walked with hands on the straps of the bag on the both sides while the other walked with his hands on his pockets, looking quite casual.

They grabbed a cab and set foot on airport.

Yibo said to Zhan, " Zhanzhan , come hold my hand. Don't get lost ah."

Zhan didn't even give him a glance as he walked ahead, "I'm not a kid, Yibo."

"Come on, Zhanzhan. If you get lost, I'll die of anxiety."

Zhan stopped walking and got in the line, at the same time replied to Yibo seriously, "How do you know I would lose my way? I'm not a kid anymore, Yibo. Why are you still acting like that?"

Yibo also turned serious, actually he meant it when he said the previous sentence but he didn't expect that zhan would react this way. He asked with a frown, " acting like what? Have I not always been same to you?"

Zhan turned away and didn't reply which annoyed Yibo.
"Who was that in the past that got lost in the airport ? Searching the whole airport upside down when he got found in the restaurant area eating sweets given by a stranger?"

An old uncle looked their way smiling," That's indeed very reckless act. Kids need to be aware of strangers."

Zhan replied to yibo, " it has to be at least 6 or 7 years ago Yibo. And I explained to you many times that a little girl gave me that lollipop."

" that little girl is also a stranger, zhanzhan."

Zhan didn't bother to talk to yibo again. Even when in the plane  they didn't talk. Yibo also left zhan alone. The whole time he had headphone on and eyes closed. Zhan glanced at him once and looked away as well. He played with his phone until the short flight ended .  They have a mansion in Beijing as well but their parents don't live here. Yibo and zhan sometimes go there , other than that , no one actually visits. Their main residence is in shanghai. 

After they came out of the airport , they were received by the butler of the family and were escorted home. Zhan who just set foot on the mansion, was pulled in a tight and soft hug. "Oh my baby , you have gotten skinny!"

Then she gave Yibo a hug before sending him a glare, "Didn't I ask you to look after Zhanzhan? This is how you look after him?!"

Zhan went stiff at her words. He looked away. Yibo glanced at him and then said nonchalantly, " someone is not a kid anymore, what's there to look after?"

"Mom , I'm tired." Zhan said.

"Oh my, go rest my boy. The room upstairs is already cleaned up. I'll call you when it's time to eat."

Zhan nodded and kissed the baby on the cradle before heading upstairs expressionlessly. Lisa's eyes followed his figure until he couldn't be seen anymore. Then she looked at Yibo and said, "speak. What happened? Did you upset him again?"

Yibo shrugged, " I did nothing. He got upset because I wanted to hold hands."

"How old are you ? You still have to hold hands ? No wonder my boy is upset." Lisa sighed and patted Yibo's head.

"Go to your room and wash up. Remember to coax your brother. Oh and your dad is coming home early tonight to have dinner."

"Oh" yibo gave a dull reply and went upstairs.

Then Yibo who just ran upstairs  , came running downstairs in double speed. Yibo questioned Lisa,  "Mom , why is Zhan's room and my room separated?"

"Are you silly? You have grown this big and still need to sleep together?" Lisa laughed as she busied herself cooking the desert Zhan and Yibo loves the most. Yibo doesn't like sweets but when they were kid , yibo declared that the desert Zhan likes will also be his favourite. This incident made everyone in the mansion laugh.

"Who said grown boys don't need to stay together? What if Zhanzhan gets scared in the middle of the night?"

"Are you talking about yourself yibo?"

"Absolutely not. Mom, why did you do this.." Yibo nagged for a while before returning to his own room , dejected.

In the kitchen, the old housemaid in the kitchen helped Lisa and said with a smile, "Young master really cares about his brother,  madam."

"He sure does. Sometimes I think that he is an old man." Lisa , with a big smile on her face looked satisfied. She asked the maid, " Aunt Anna , didn't I make the best choice to bring zhan home back in the years?"

"Madam did make the best choice. They are indeed very good together."

"I hope , this little one can also blend along with them."

" I'm sure she'll do. She's gonna be a good young lady."

While they were chatting in the kitchen, Yibo paced around the room restlessly. Zhan slept on bed till someone knocked on his door. " second young master, time for dinner."

"Coming."

Zhan slept right after entering his room. He already slept the day away and didn't even shower. So he grabbed a new set of clothes from the closet and went to shower in a hurry. After 10 minutes of washing , he came out and hurriedly dried himself and walked downstairs. He came to a sudden stop on the stairs as many pairs of eyes fell on him.