chapter 15 : arrogant representative

The lady blushed looking at Zhan, she said while feeling nervous , " Young master , this way."

Zhan nodded calmly. The workers walking around the corridor greeted him every now and then. The young lady looked at him with admiration. Fanxing , on the other hand , sneered, 'Don't get deceived by his look young lady.'

On the way, zhan met the secretary of his dad. He asked the person, "Did my dad leave the company or not ?"

"He left two hours ago, second young master. Don't worry." Secretary Mu , an old man, who's age is similar to Old Wang said with a sincere smile.

"That late?! Didn't I ask him to return in the evening? He is getting old does he even know ? And what about you? Why didn't you leave yet ? You are not getting any younger, are you? Uncle , don't strain yourself-"

The old man before zhan smiled as he looked up at him, " second young master worries much. You are still young , don't tire yourself up. Business can wait. If your dad comes to know you're coming to the company at this hour he won't be happy."

Zhan gulped and nodded, " Uncle Mu , this is the last time. Pretend that you didn't see me. Don't say anything to dad too."

The old man laughed and bid him goodbye as he left the company. Zhan then followed the young lady to the office. He wondered why it is held on the top floor. Only him and his dad is allowed on the top floor and only important meetings are held here. But he doesn't think that the contract signing is that important.

Zhan adjusted his glasses and put his hands in his pocket as he followed the girl infront of a closed and blurry glass door. Fanxing, with a tablet in his hands respected the lady and said with a gentlemanly smile that he is opening the door. The young miss smiled and missed the disdainful smirk that zhan showed towards his assistant.

He learned that from me heh.

Zhan who arrived didn't even know who came to make a deal with him. He remembered it when he already entered the room. He resisted the urge to murder Fanxing and turned to face the man in suit , who was standing facing the floor to ceiling glass windows,  with his back towards them. There was 2 or 3 people sitting on the table.

Zhan didn't like the attitude of the man  , neither did Fanxing.

When zhan came in , the people sitting on the table all stood up with a start and greeted him, "second young master."

They got a late response from Zhan who just nodded , didn't voice out his thoughts. He just looked at the man with attitude who still stood where he was.

Zhan detests man who shows these attitude towards him. He was basically ignoring his whole existence. The corner of his lips rose and he showed a cold smile that made the people in the room sweat including Fanxing. Zhan sat down in his chair and signaled Fanxing that he should sit as well. Fanxing understood and expressionlessly he sat down as well.

The two remained silent for a long time. Fanxing looked at the documents in the tablet and Zhan picked up the business plan that was already placed on the table.  Just then a call came.

Zhan took out his phone only to see it was his dad who is calling. His cold expression cracked, he didn't dare to cut the call, he only said , "excuse me."

He hurriedly picked up the call, " Dad.."

"Son , where are you?"

"Dad..I'm at home. Your call just woke me up." Zhan lied with an expressionless face, making the people in the room look away.

"Son , I'm your dad. Who are you trying to decieve ?"

"Did that old man report me? I clearly told him not to tell you. Let me find uncle Mu again! I'll make him drink that bitter ginseng, the one that he detests."

"Impudence! Son , you dared to disobey me ! Didn't I ask you to stop working after 11 ? What time is it ? And you are at the company ? You still have the face to blame your uncle!"

"Dad , it's not my fault. It's Fanxing who arranged my schedule. You should scold him instead, you know how lazy I'm."

"Yes , lazy enough to camp in your office the whole night . Let me catch you once and I'll discipline you right. Be quick and finish your work and get home !"

"Dad, it depends on how that representative of yours is working ah. Whom did you send for the contract? Is he disabled?"

"Huh? What's wrong ?"

"It's nothing. He doesn't talk. Doesn't see. Doesn't move."

"What are you talking about,  son ?"

"Nothing dad. Oh , remember to say sorry to mom on my behalf for not coming home and inspect Yixin so that she does her homework on time. Sleep early , dad. Good night."

Zhan immediately cut the call and met the eye of the furious Fanxing. He just shrugged. Then he heard the voice of someone that was mixed with laughter, "I can talk , I can see and I can also move, Mr. Xiao zhan."

Zhan's frown depended and he looked at the speaker with cold eyes only to meet with a familiar face .

Zhan froze and sat stiffly where he was. It's none other than Yibo who disappeared 10 years ago without even telling him. The Yibo before him is a fully grown up man, handsome and tall. He matured to a different man. With a glance, he looked strong.

Zhan calmed his breathing,  he doesn't want to have an attack right here. He calmed down and then looked away while nodding. "Begin."

Fanxing looked at zhan questioningly but did as he was told. He stood up to talk. After the chit chat , Zhan and Yibo signed the contract. Zhan noticed that this whole time Yibo's gaze never left him, making him nervous and uncomfortable. But anger got the best out of him, he didn't talk again.

He avoided the handshake and only nodded and then turned around to walk out of the room. But he stopped when he heard the man call him out, 

"Zhanzhan , stop."