chapter 2 : when someone grabs your brother and break with a run

A few years passed in a flash. Both of the children grew up fast and steadily. Both of them were very good at studying and enrolled in the same high school. They stayed in the same dorm. They have the same beddings , same stationary and even same clothes!

Because of this people who didn't know about them being brothers , knew it instantly after seeing them twice. Everyone in the school knew that their relationship is really good and they are very close.

Right now, 16 year old Xiao Zhan was being used as a doll by a certain someone. how? In the shopping mall, Yibo grabbed a white shirt and told zhan to wear it. After Zhan changed into the white shirt, Yibo's seized him up seriously. Then he picked a red one. This went on for the remaining half an hour. Zhan couldn't stand it anymore. He nudged his glasses and spoke, " Yibo, are you a girl but mistakenly borne as a boy?"

Yibo fiercely rubbed Zhan's hair. That's his favourite hobby. Then he said with a teasing smile, "Then would Zhanzhan fall in love with me if I were a girl?"

Zhan was stunned hearing Yibo. He didn't get the chance to reply as Yibo burst into laughter. Yibo reached out to Zhan's face and pinched his cheeks, "look at how stiff you become every time I mention the word 'love'. My little brother, let me tell you something,we need love to keep life going-"

Zhan rolled his eyes. Yibo, this guy repeats the same exact lines about love philosophy ,like a malfunctioned machine. Zhan can even recite his words backwards. " Stop talking like you have many love experiences before."

Yibo smirked at Zhan and said," you just don't know."

Zhan stared at Yibo's grin and then choose to ignore his words. This guy, says all the time that he'll get a girlfriend someday but that someday never came. Zhan also selfishly wish that day to never come.

"Price them up, please."

Yibo stopped grinning and smacked Zhan's head. " What are you trying to do? Oh hey, miss, I want to buy the double of every single cloths here."

The lady was surprised. These clothes are big brand clothes , each one is very expensive. The lady looked at the pile of clothes and asked Yibo, " are you sure?"

"100% , why ? Don't you plan to sell ?"

The lady got flustered, she hurriedly said, "no , of course not ! I will check the price , please wait for a few moments."

After paying , zhan left the shopping mall with Yibo. Both of them were carrying their own bags. Then they hailed a cab. When they reached the dormatory , it was already afternoon. Their roommate, an otaku boy was leaning on his table as he stared intensely at the phone screen. He didn't even lift his head to see who came. Zhan left the bags on the floor and went to washroom to wash his hands and face.

Then came back to his desk and opened his book to read. Yibo very naturally bent over from behind, holding the Zhan's chair as he said, " Zhan , I've a match today, just an hour later. Are you coming?"

"Why? The girls of our whole school goes to cheer for you and you still need me to cheer ?"

"That's not the same bro", Yibo paused. "Zhanzhan , are you jealous?"

Zhan's grip on the pen tightened subconsciously. Sure enough, the next thing yibo said is," You don't have to be jealous. The whole school likes you. You also have a huge fanbase ah."

Zhan sighed.

The otaku guy turned his head to glare at them.
" Can you both shut up please? Don't disturb me, I'm watching my Goddess."

Yibo turned his head to refute, " If you don't intend to use your headphones then give them to me. I seem to be in urgent need of one."

The otaku boy didn't dare to say anything else. That headphone was brought only a month ago. It was a limited edition, even he doesn't dare to use it usually.

In the end, Yibo persuaded Zhan to watch him play. Yibo took Zhan's hand and went out together. Since a match will be held, the way to the basketball court was lively.
"Hey Yibo, hey zhan!"

"Hello"

"Are you going to play too?"

Everyone greeted them with positive attitude. Out of nowhere, someone jumped on their back and snatched Zhan's hand that was in Yibo's grip. Yibo didn't have the time to react when that person made a flash run with Zhan, screaming, " Let's go brother Con bastard or did you forget you've a match to play ?!"

Only then Yibo came to realise who snatched Zhan away. It was none other than vice captain of their basketball team! Without second thought, Yibo dashed away , chasing his soon to be dead vice captain.

Zhan, on the other hand, had hard time breathing, " Senior, why are you dragging me? You should drag him instead. "

The senior had the leisure to look back at him with a grin, " Little brother, you don't understand. Grabbing you is more effective. Look behind."

Zhan looked back as told. If he wasn't lacking oxygen then he'd have laughed. Yibo who was behind them ran like a dog whose tail is on fire. He kept on yelling, " heyyy stopp!"

"Stop or I won't play!"

"Why are you running with Zhan!"

"He's fcking exhausted. I advice you to stop!"

"Vice captain! Just you wait!"

The onlookers found the situation very funny. Who didn't know Yibo's protectiveness towards Zhan? They have been in this school for at least few years and everyone knows this duo. The passer by students laughed and cheered for senior who was running with full speed.

Yibo shot them a glare as he continued to run, his mouth is still yelling without rest , " Zhanzhan TAT"

After a while , in the locker room, Yibo's face still had sweat as he was fanning himself with the tissue zhan gave him. It's clearly a hot day but the circle around yibo was cooler than -2°. Everyone couldn't help but stay away.

The captain came at their rescue , he said , "Yibo you came just at the right moment. Quickly complete warming up."

The vice captain who was hiding behind his teammates all the time, popped his head up as he said, "no need. He already warmed up. Fresh out of oven."

Just as Yibo's glare fell on vice captain, the door to the locker room opened revealing Zhan who was carrying two bags of electrolyte drinks. Yibo who looked gloomy instantly became a cheerful sun.

He rushed to grab the bags from Zhan and sat him down, "Why did you go buy these."

Despite saying that, he still tossed everyone a bottle and carefully handed one to Zhan by the way.

His teammates weren't surprised. They clearly knows that this guy is a double faced scum but they couldn't help rolling their eyes.

The vice captain finally dared to come out, "tsk tsk,I just grabbed his dear brother for a run and he's like this. So hopeless. "

Afterwards, yibo pointed at the vice captain, "Senior, you've successfully entered my hate list oh"