chapter 15

Amara

I look at the door eagerly. Adriano should be here by now .

The door opens and Adriano comes in view. I run to him and give him the warm hug I needed. I smell in his scent and I sigh pulling him even closer . I really missed him and I hope he knows now.

I pull away away and kiss him all over his face and he chuckles. I chuckle and nuzzle his nose with mine.

"Welcome back miss Jones . And thank you for the kisses. "

He takes off his black leather jacket and I look his muscles. I feel myself getting a little aroused and I walk to him and I caress his muscles from behind. He turns to me and I immediately capture his lips with mine . I walk forward making him stubble back until he sits on the sofa and I get on top of him. I kiss him roughly and he kisses back in the same manner . I smile against his lips as I take off his black t-shirt and I start straddling him. I run my hands all over his body as he's unbuckling his jeans.

He pulls out his huge , hard cock . It's already dripping of pre-cum. He slides my thong aside and I get up a little and I lead all of him in. I'm really desperate for him .

"Fuck!" He groans as he holds my ass under my skirt. I look at him and he looks at me waiting.

"What is it?"

"I- I've never ridden."

He smirks while shaking head . His hands move to my waist , gripping me tight.

"Well, you will today."

He starts moving me up and down, on him . He's controlling my movements, but I start getting familiar with them . I hold on to the sofa as I start following his moves and soon I'm now in control.

He moves his hips with me and thrusts deeper into me each time. Moans, grunts, groans and heavy breaths are now the only echoes in the room as he thrusts deeper into me . I thrust my hips to meet his feeling hungrier by the second.

"Fuck , you're so- so good ." He says with heavy breaths and he bites on my neck and I pull back my head moaning hard , feeling well pleasured.

"AMARA! Supri...oh my fucking goodness!"

I look behind me to see all my friends looking at the door . Shit , what the fuck are they doing here. I quickly get off Adriano and we fix ourselves. At this point I don't even know what to do , or touch or say . So...I just stand there .

"Can we turn around now ?" Suna , my sweetest friend asks and I say yes.

They all turn around at the same time. They're acting like robots .

I look at them , but they're all looking at Adriano except for Linda who's trying not to laugh. I look at at Adriano who's scratching his neck and looking down at the floor.

I look at my friends again and they're all still shocked . I look behind Linda and I see...No no no , what is Jessica doing here. Shit. Now I'm sure the whole world will know.

"Uh , hi...Roy. " Madeline, the queen B says looking at Adriano looking unsure of who she's seeing . I know she's saying Roy because that's who she expected to see.

"I-I don't think that's him." Suna says and they all look at her with obvious looks and she cutely looks away. I smile a little, to be honest I love Suna so much , she's the light of our group.

"I knew it . I told you guys I heard sounds." Ria , my witty friend says and I give her a death stare and she quickly looks away. She probably said it but no one listened to her , because she always talks gibberish. But now I kinda wish they did listen to her.

I look at Adriano who's still looking down, I've never seen him embarrassed. It's a sad sight to be honest .

"Let's sit down shall we?" Madeline asks and they all nod and they come to the living room before looking at the sofas and they look at each other and they just stand . I roll my eyes and shake my head at their dramatic behaviour.

"We can go sit at in the chill room." I suggest and they all nod quickly before walking towards the room . As they're passing they all look at Adriano who's still looking down. I almost want to laugh at him. When they all leave , immediately Adriano looks up and he's smiling.

I look at him confused, because he was just an embarrassed statue a few seconds ago.

"Amara come on!"

"Let's go." I say and I hold his hand . We walk in the room and everyone immediately look at us or should I say Adriano, I don't like the way they're all looking him, I know earlier they couldn't see him but now that they can , they can't seem to get their eyes off him. We sit down on the soft sofas .

"Care to introduce us ?" Jessica says with a smirk and I just look at her .

"Well, guys this... Adriano. And Adriano these are my friends."

I say awkwardly and they all start introducing themselves and Adriano just nods. They all talk about themselves for a while.

"So Adriano do you smoke?" Madeline asks and I look at her shocked.