chapter 12

Adriano

"Ok everyone, do from topic revision in page 98 to page 110. And please read the next chapter which is the statistics and graphs."

The bell rings and everyone stands up to leave and I pack my books

"Adriano, can you stay behind. I want to talk to you." Miss De Luca says and I look around the class and I see Romeo looking at me with the 'good luck ' look. Everyone walks out and I sigh as I sit back down.

"Long time no see ."

I look at her and roll my eyes.

"We see each other in class, everyday actually."

"Yeah but that's for class . I don't see you anymore ."

"I've been busy ."

"You're never busy for sex ."

I look at her and she suddenly sits on my lap.

"Can you please get off me?"

"I thought you liked it whenever I'm on top."

I clench my jaw and stand up almost making her fall

"What the fuck is wrong with you ? You were good before that damn suspension."

"Well maybe I just gained my senses back. Fiona."

"Did I tell you how much I love it when you say my name and not the miss shit."

"Yes , you did . Look I don't think you got the hint so I'm just going to tell you, I can't do this anymore ."

Her smile drops and I look away from her .

"Why, do you have someone or..."

"Yeah, there's someone and I don't want to hurt them over useless people in my life." I say with a smirk and I see her face turn into anger .

"So , what you just fuck me whenever you want and decide to end it whenever you like ?"

"Look , I have somewhere to go so please don't waste both our times for something that won't work. And I also feel like you need to settle down with someone who will love you . Can I go now?"

....

I enter Romeo's car and I sigh .

"How did it go ."

"Well I guess.".

"Did you end it ?"

"Yeah , I didn't even hesitate. I just hope she won't fail me because she's heartbroken or something."

I can see Romeo glancing at me with every chance he gets , but he doesn't say anything.

"You have something on your mind?"

"No , just a question."

"Well ask away."

"Do you love this Amara girl bro?"

I choke on my drink and look at him with wide eyes.

"What the fuck are you on about?"

"Oh please, stop with the act . Why else would you break things off with Mishti , the girl you've smashed for years and now you're breaking things off with the hottest and youngest teacher in the school? You're never the one to give up hot girls and-"

"Shut up Romeo . You saying shit like that doesn't prove that I love her or anything."

"Yeah it does , look I'm telling you this as your best friend because I don't want you to to be hurt . You're turning away from the person that have been in your life for years for some girl who you're not even in a relationship with."

I look ahead and think about what Romeo's saying. I'm starting to realise his point and I don't like that he might be right .

"I don't know what you were thinking, fucking a teacher."

"Romeo just shut up , I don't need you lecturing me right now."

"Well bro , Guess what . Someone has to lecture you because clearly you don't know what to do , and as my inner self has already been convinced that you love Amara , I think you should start to focus more on me, Amara and academics, including soccer obviously."

I turn to look at him and smile a little. I'm actually surprised that for once he's giving good advice.

"What ?"

"Nothing, I just miss her . She's going to Asti . She's probably at the airport."

"Why , business stuff?"

"No , just her brother's engagement. "

"The guy who hates you ?"

"Yep. I still can't believe that any woman will ever even feel for him . I mean that guy's literally a stone man. "

"Well, everyone 's got their own type . But let's hope your girl doesn't capture anyone 's heart in Asti."

Romeo tries tease me and I just roll my eyes and continue drinking my monster .