Saving You

Cuphead
You
❤️🖤♦️♦️🖤❤️

As we broke open the back door with a simple peashooter we slipped inside and soon into the room where they were being held captive.

"Hilda!"

"Cagney!"

"Princess!"

"Oh my gosh!"

Mugs and I bolted to my soulmates side as Hilda unchained and freed Cagney.
I broke the locks off with a peashooter and held her in my arms the best I could while mugs put pressure and wrapped up her leg.
She groaned in pain as a response..
"Princess princess it's me it's Cuppy! I-i'm here Ive got you I found you your going to be okay!"

All she could do was just..she just-i took deep breaths and calmed myself..even though tears shed from my eyes.. I had to stay strong..for her..

She wheezed and whimpered but a smile appeared on her face when she saw me and a few tears fell..
"I-i knew-i knew you'd- you'd come for-for me"
You wheezed
"Cuphead her arms serverly injured as well Cagney's right we have to get her to a hospital Asap!" Mugman replied
"Let's teach these guys a lesson first!" Cagney replied
"Princess?....hey hey stay awake..we have no time..Hilda can you get her to the hospital?? You'll be the fastest!" I replied Hilda berg nodded.
"Of course"
She replied
I looked down at Y/N in my arms her eyes were nearly closed her breathing so wheezy and unstable..I tucked some hair in her face back behind her ear.
"Hey princess can you hear me?"
She nodded slightly
"Hilda Berg's going to get you to a hospital I'll be right there okay?"
She wheezed.
"D-dont-g-go"
"I-i have to stop these guys I'll be there as soon as I can promise!"
I replied
....
"What's Going On In There?!"
....
"Theres no time take her Hilda go!"
Hilda scooped her up and bolted out the back door the way we came in.
"Hey Stop Right There! Shit..where did she..how did she?"
Shit.. the door opened..mugs Cagney and I were ready..before the tulip guy could blink I charged up a spread and shot him he cried out and backed off clutching his bleeding face but struggling to pull out a gun..Cagney dealt with him..
Mugs and I walked through the base with Cagney following behind..we freed his daisylings and Cagney lead them out while mugs and I looked for the other assholes that did this to my soulmate..
We found a door and nodded at each other with a grin getting our powers ready..
I kicked the door open causing the rose,mushroom,cactus and what seemed to be a fly trap.
They all looked surprised.. good..
"You wanted to fuck with my soulmate, disrespect me and my brother and hurt our buddy Cagney here..now your going to pay the fucking price!"
I spat.
"Well look who it is! big talk for the powerless!" The rose started they chuckled as they pulled out their weapons.
"I'm your worst nightmare I'm going to make you pay for hurting my girlfriend! Your lucky if you make it out alive bitch!....and who said we didn't have our powers?"
I smirked mugman charged up a peashooter while I used spread usually I would use peashooter or charge but I wanted to inflict the most pain and suffering possible.
I didn't hesitate to fire and just miss the bitches face..some looked fearfull now..good they should be..
"And unlike you losers we can bring each other back from the dead you you'll stay dead!" Mugman replied
"Shut the fuck up let's fight already!" Cagney spat.
"I couldn't agree more..I cant wait to wallop that roses face into the ground!"
I spat again.
"You'll have to go through us first tiny!" The mushroom spat.
"What did you just call my brother!" Mugman spat.
And with that the fight began..within moments the fly trap and mushroom guy were down and dead.
Cagney was fighting the castus guy as mugs and I fought the rose she was tough and had thorns that's for sure but I didn't dare give up!.
Me and mugs had died twice but we were fighting strong.
Cagney had beaten the mushroom guy and knocked him out,mugman had used invincibility and we had knocked the bitch to the ground.
Cagney and mugman had finished and were done as all they wanted to do was knock the guys out but I was far from done.
I wanted far from just knocking them out I wanted them all dead starting with this petally stuck up bitch.
As Cagney and mugman called the police I let my soul rip.
My eyes glowed and my soul left my body as a powerful lethal weapon.
The rose looked up at me in utter fear.
"You've hurt my soulmate for the last time!" I gritted
My soul agreed with an evil grin as he hovered over me.
"Cuphead No!"
Mugman cried but it was to late my soul swooped at the rose and lifted her up only to punch her multiple times at full strength her blood flew everywhere.
Mugman and Cagney tried to stop my soul or pull me back but both failed.
When she fell limp my soul let her go and went back into my body I panted but chuckled.
"Serves her right!"
"Cuphead are you insane your going to get sent to the big house!..is she breathing?" Mugman asked
Cagney was checking her pulse..
"She's alive..barely.." Cagney replied
"No!"
I tried to charge up my powers or attack with my fists but mugman held me back.
"Cuphead! Cuphead stop it! It's over they'll all go to the big house and probably get executed anyway! You need to stop! We need to go to Y/N! You know Y/N your soulmate?! Let's go check on her!" Mugman declared
I tried to breathe normally but it quickly became hard..my soulmate..she's in hospital!.. without a second of hesitation I shook mugs off of me and bolted out of the abandoned building and straight for the hospital..
"Cuphead! Cupheaaaad! Wait! Wait up!" Mugman called after me but before he could catch up I flipped up my coat and took the cover off the smoke dash dashing inside the hospital past the front desk people and into the halls.
I poked my head in every room until I saw Hilda berg leaving one shaking her head..when she noticed me she tensed and I slammed on my breaks.
"Hilda! Hilda where is she!? How is she!?" I panicked
Mugman and Cagney finally caught up to me and slowed down.
"Cuphead..I'm sorry but.."
Hilda started
My eyes welled up.
"No-no no no no no no no no!"
"Hey hey she isn't dead she's just been through surgery she'll live but she's really weak and needs to rest" Hilda declared
"No no I need to see her get out of my way"
I replied
"Cuphead-"
"Move I've had enough of you bossing me around you cackling flying blimpy-"
"Hey Watch it!" Cagney snapped
I growled under my breath and charged a peashooter.
"You watch it!"
I snapped
"All of you stop it this fighting isn't helping anything! Cuphead calm down!" Mugman stated
"No!! I Won't Calm Down!! If It Wasn't For You Leaving Me When You Said You'd Help!! And Your Waiting Planning Games!! She Wouldn't Be Like This!! This Is Exactly What Happened To Her Mother!! Except This Time It's The Person I Love And Of Course!! That Doesn't Matter For You Guys Does It!!?? Your Loved One Isn't In There!!"
I shouted
"Cuphead-"
"Dude-"
"Cups-"
"Don't!! Now All Of You Get The Hell Out Of My Way!!"
I continued Hilda and Cagney moved but mugs didn't.
"Cups please I know your upset but don't take it out on us we really wanted to help.. your hiding your sadness behind anger again..talk to me" he stated
"The only person I want to talk to right now is in a bed! Now move out of my way I won't ask again mugs"
We locked eyes and I knew he could see right through me I knew he knew I just needed some time alone..
He nodded and stepped aside..
I moved passed them and into the room shutting the door behind me..there she was..laying there..when I got to the edge..I collapsed on-top of her in tears gently..
"Oh p-prince-heh heh hehsss I'm so sorryyyyheehee~ i- I promised you I'd never leave your side-i I promised you I'd keep you safe this is all my fault I shouldn't of left you outside the restaurant I'm so sorrryyeeee~"
I sulked
She stirred and her E/C eyes fluttered open..
"C-cuppy..Cuppy? I-is that y-you?.."
"P-princessss!~"
"Agh! Ah! E-everything-everything hurts!"
"I know princess I know it's going to take a while to all heal but your going to be okay! I won't let this happen to you ever again!"
"Y-y-you did it- y-you saved me your-your my he-hero"
"Hero? Me? No no I just made a promise I intended to keep your my soulmate I love you you were in danger I had to save you I'm going to protect you now and forever more..you can count on that..now..get some rest"
"W-will-will you stay?" You asked
"Of course I'm not leaving your side remember?"
....
.......