Protecter

Cuphead
You
❤♦️❤♦️❤

You were sitting there at your table..
BF/N still wasn't back from gambling and this uneasy feeling of being watched was grappling your chest like a fishing rods hook luring you to shore.
You noticed the cup always seemed to take and deliver the orders closest to you while the mug took the ones futher away.
This made you feel a little less on edge.
He was nearby.
Noone would try anything..
Right?
They didn't know you both knew eachother though..
Your fingers gripped your pants nervously as you bounced your leg up and down where was BF/N?!.
The demons around you laughed with their large fangs and claws.
Their gleaming eyes that seemed to snatch your life force by just a glance.
You felt hot.
You felt sick..
You could feel the other side of you clawing your insides.
You swallowed hard and tried to breath..but breathing was suddenly difficult..
It became worse when a guy sat beside you..clearly drunk..he was taking your anxiety filled state as an advantage..you were vaunrable..
"Hiiii~ there cutieeee*hic*"
You swallowed down a lump to answer.
"H-hi.."
You shuffled away but he moved you closer to him.. his face inches from yours.
"What are you running away *hic* from I don't *hic* bite!..unless you want me *hic* to-"
You pulled away.
"Please go away.. "
"I'm good I think I'll *hic* stay"
He reeked so bad.
"J-just leave me alone-"
You tried to move away again but he grabbed your wrist.
"Ey! She said leave her alone so let go of her wrist and beat it!"
Neither of you had noticed the cup had walked over nor that he was standing there until now.
"Or what tough *hic* cup? You want to fight?!" The guy gritted.
"Trust me if it ever came to that. You'd be beaten up reeeeal~ bad I won't ask again let go of her wrist and beat it!"
You saw BF/N in the distance walking over in your peripheral vision.
"Nah I think I'll *hic* stay! Why don't you scram! She's mine!"
You tried to pull away but the guy was to strong the cup slammed his tray down glasses and all making the guy stop for a second.
He leant in to kiss you but the cup grabbed him and threw him on the floor.
"What the *hic* fuck!"
"Get out!"
The guy stood up but didn't leave he swung a punch at the cup that struck him in the face with a
Crk
The cup didn't back down..he swung back..the cups punch was so strong the guy fell back.
"Sh-*hic* it!"
Demons of all shapes and sizes had come over and at this point BF/N was at your side comforting you.
But cupheads brother and king dice walked over.
"Your banned from this casino get out!" King dice escorted the guy out and mugman inspected his brother.
"Cuphead are you crazy! Look at your eye are you okay?!"
The cup looked back at you slightly with a side smile.
"It was worth it.."
....
.........