The Arcade

Cuphead
You
❤♦️❤♦️❤
....

It was later in the day you and the cup had spent the rest of it together and were excited to go to the arcade,the cup had brought some coins along so you could play any game you wanted!.
He was being so sweet to you all afternoon he made you lunch and even snuggled with you on the couch again which brought a smile to both yours and your mother's face.
When it was time to go you and the cup put your shoes back on and the cup sweetly tried to give you his coat when he realised it was windy outside.
The coat fitted it was just the slightest bit to small but that didn't bother you..you thanked him..which made him smile with a wink..
He walked through the forest and city with you and your hands locked fingers intertwined.
He definitely felt awful about what he did and said..
His hand was so gentle interlocked with yours you felt like a little angel was touching you..
When you arrived at the arcade you were both shocked to see it was decently busy.
"Well..this is unexpected..do you want to go somewhere else? Go to the carnival now? Arcade tommorow?"
"No..it's okay.."
He gave you an unsure look with an eyebrow raise.
"You promise to tell me if you start feeling uncomfortable? Or nervous?"
You nodded.
"I promise"
"Deal?"
You looked at his hand that he extended.
"Deal"
You shook eachothers hands.
"Alright~ let's play some arcade games princess!"
The cup lead you around the arcade.
"So what would you like to play first galaga? Centipede? Pacman? Donkey Kong?"
"I..uh have never been to an arcade before?"
The cup looked up at you slightly in shock.
"What?"
"I've never been here before..to an arcade"
"..that's a shame..your here now though with me you can play anything you want"
"What do you do?"
"You choose which game you want to play and I put coins in then you just play them like a video game"
"Video game?"
"There is alot I gotta teach you..come on princess I'll show you"
He lead you over to a game called pacman and put 2 coins in.
"Watch"
The game started..there was a yellow creature and some Ghosts.
"In pacman you play as the yellow guy..you have to get all of these things here"
He pointed to the glowing things.
"And pick up the fruits and stuff while avoiding the Ghosts.. if the Ghosts hit you you die"
"Die?"
"Not in real life just in the game"
"Oh.."
You watched the cup play and he was winning he got hit twice but still had one heart left.
He won!.
"Yes Hah! See? Easy peasy you wanna have a go?"
"Can I?"
"Of course you can!"
The cup put too more coins in the machine and moved aside to let you have a go at one point you nearly died but managed to dodge the ghost you were soon down to your last life and nearly made it to the last pearl but died.
"No!"
"It was a good try princess you did better then me on my first go you nearly won! I died in the first 2 seconds on my first go"
The cup rubbed your back.
"Let's go play another game"
You nodded.
"Okay"
You and the cup dodged people but all the games were busy or had little lines..
"Yikes.."
You held the cups hand which made him look at you.
"You okay princess?"
You nodded.
"I'm alright cuphead..there's just alot of people"
"Oh here look.."
He pulled you over to a dancing game for 2 players noone was on.
"Let's play this"
"I can't dance.."
"That's alright the game will teach you you just gotta put your feet on whichever one glows I'll be right next to you the whole time"
You nodded and the cup put 4 coins in the game started up and you both started to dance to the song and the lights that told you were to stand..
The cup was doing amazing! And you weren't doing to bad either!.
You were both suprised when the game wanted you too to dance together..
You both held hands like the game wanted and danced to the colours.
You were both smiling at eachother happily this was so far the best day ever..
You were both doing so well at dancing together a crowd developed and watched in amazement.
When you both finished everyone applauded..you and the cup looked around at the crowd and smiled out of embarrassment.
The crowd disbanded and you and the cup continued to play arcade games together.
Galaga.
Centipede.
Donkey Kong.
You both even played a racing game together!.
It was so much fun you didn't want the day to end!.
When the cup was down to two more coins he made a plan..
"Hey princess we've played most the games now..and this place is getting more crowded..do you want to go get ice cream?"
Ice cream?! You'd love to!.
"I'd love to cuphead.."
The cups face lit up at your response and he took your hand again and lead you through the now crazy crowded arcade out the door and to the ice cream shop.
"What flavour would you like my princess?"
"Umm..I/CF if you don't mind"
"Not at all! I'm gonna get a chocolate"
He kept your hands interlocked..
You blushed at this as some people and animals looked.
"Hi there what can I get for you today?"
"One I/CF and one chocolate please"
"Sure coming right up!"
The lady scooped the icecream into the cones.
"One I/CF and one chocolate that will be 2 coins please"
"Here you go!"
The cup and lady exchanged ice cream and coins and the cup passed you your I/CF ice cream.
"Thank you"
He smiled widely.
"By the way.."
You both looked at the lady.
"You both look like a match made in heaven.."
You and the cup both blushed at the lady's compliment..
"Th-thanks"
"Heheh thank you come on princess let's go eat our ice cream"
You followed the cup to a seat and you both sat together and happily ate your ice creams unbothered by the stares or looks you both recieved.
When your ice creams were done the cup happily walked you home for dinner.
"Will you stay for dinner?"
You asked
"Unfortunately I can't I would love to but I can't I have to head home but tommorow night I'll stay for dinner how's that sound?"
"It sounds perfect..thank you for today"
"The funs not over yet tommorow its the carnival..who knows maybe I can win you a cool prize?"
You smiled as you arrived at home you could smell your mums cooking.
The cup could smell it too.
"Oh gosh that smells good"
"That's my mum for you..she's one good cook"
"Tell you what..what's the time?.."
"Umm.."
"I think I will stay..but just for dinner."
You smiled widely.
"Okay!"
The cup smiled at your excitement as you lead him inside..
Your mum was happy the cup was staying for dinner to she was more then happy to dish up and extra plate.
As you all sat together you and the cup told your mum about the arcade and how much fun you both had she was happy to hear you both had fun.
The dinner was delicious and you noticed the cup hum happily at the taste.
Once dinner was over you lead the cup to the door.
"Bye cuphead thank you for today I'll see you tommorow get home safe!"
"I will princess don't worry I'm glad you had a fun time..thanks for the dinner!"
The cup looked at your mum
"No problem! Always happy to dish an extra plate!"
Your mum happily replied
He looked back at you.
"I'll see youu~ tommorow I'll pick you up for the carnival"
"O-mph"
He stood on his tip toes and left a kiss on your lips before lowering down.
"Have a good sleep my adorable princess"
"Y-you have a good sleep too!"
"Bye!"
"Bye!"
The cup happily walked off with a big smile on his face and you watched him go with a smile on yours and a blush on your cheeks leaning on the door.
"You know you could always stay over at his place if you want to honey"
You turned to look at your mum.
"Really?"
"Yes really as long as you don't come home with a baby in you"
Your blush went insanely deep.
"M-mum!~"
"What? That's the only condition other then that you can stay over at his all you like"
"I-i'll ask tommorow.."
"That's my girl! Now come help me with the dishes"
You nodded and helped your mum with the dishes..
What would a kid even look like between you too? Would it even be possible?..
You shook your head side to side and continued to dry the dishes but got a grin glance from your mum.
"What are you thinking about?~"
"Nothing mum!"
....
.......