Apartment Time

Cuphead
You
❤♦️❤♦️❤

The door opened to reveal the mug cooking away in the kitchen happily while daisy layed on the couch.
The cups arrival home did get their attention though.
"Hello brother I was wondering when you'd get home i-oh hello Y/N!" Mugman greeted with a smile daisy perked up hearing your name and looked at you.
"Hello mugman hello daisy"
"Hey mugs is it alright if Y/N stays the night? It's a long walk back to the woods"
"Why of course she can stay over! I'll be more then happy to make more food I hope you like burgers!"
"I love burgers"
"Do you need an extra hand?"
"An extra hand would be nice thank you cuphead"
So after you put the plush on the couch with daisy who stared at it you and the cup helped the mug make dinner.
Soon the burgers were all made and ready to eat so you all made burgers to your fancy and sat at the table to eat.
"Did you too have fun at the carnival? I saw a prize you guys won"
"We had an awesome time mugs didn't we princess?"
You nodded
"We did have a really good time and cuphead won the prize for me"
You replied with a little blush the mug nodded.
"Never took cuphead as a lady's man but he does tend to suprise you" mugman declared the cup blushed at the words lady's man.
"I'm not a lady's man!.."
"Really?..okay then.."
The mug replied with a shrug the three of you ate your burgers happily and once you were all full the cup and mug got ready for bed emptying their heads and getting changed into pjs.
You did your teeth while they did this and when you were done the brothers went In to do theirs.
You took your shoes and socks off and put them near the door of the apartment as you didn't know were else to put them.
You walked over to their phone and rung your mum.
"Hello?"
"Mum it's me I'm staying at cupheads tonight"
"Oh alright honey just remember don't come home with a baby  inside you haha you have fun and be polite"
"Always mum..please ring if anything happens okay?"
"I will honey you have a nice night and get lots of rest"
"I will mum you too"
"I love you"
"I love you too mum"
You both hung up..you sighed..you hoped she was going to be okay without you..
"Is everything alright princess?"
You turned around to look at the cup as he entered the room and had walked over.
"Everythings A-okay I was just ringing mum to let her know I'm staying over"
"Oh cool!"
"Am I on the couch?"
"What? Pff no!"
....
"You might have put me on the couch but that was because of your mum you can sleep wherever you want..I would prefer it if you slept in my bed with me though..the couch isn't the comfiest to sleep on"
"Ohhhh sharing beds are we?~" mugman teased as he too entered the room.
You both blushed
"Mugs-mugman!"
The mug chuckled.
"Just don't do anything stupid!" Mugman declared "Come on daisy time for bed!" Daisy perked up again from the couch and climbed down rushing to mugmans side.
"Let's get this sleepy flower to bed..goodnight cuphead goodnight Y/N"
"Night mugs"
"Goodnight mugman"
With that the mug left to go to his bedroom with daisy following behind soon the door shut.
"Let's go to bed to we've had a big day"
You nodded in agreement.
"Soo my bed?"
You nodded which made the cup grin "I'll just grab the plush first.."
He nodded so you walked over and grabbed the Dino plush off the couch walking back over he took your hand gently and lead you to his room.
"Which side of the bed would you like my princess?"
"Whichever side you don't want.."
"How about you sleep closest to the wall so you don't fall off"
"..okay.."
That meant you had to get in first..the cup nudged his head in the direction of the bed..gesturing for you to get in..
You gently sat in the bed and moved over so the cup could get in and the too of you layed down and snuggled..the plush imbetween you both as you stared into eachothers eyes and held eachother close..you both ended up out like a light.

~timeskip~

You woke up from a nightmare to the rest of the bed empy and the cup nowhere to be found..where did he go?..
"Cuphead?"
You sat up and rubbed your E/C eyes
He was gone..you got out of the bed leaving the plush and searched the apartment but he wasn't here..he wasn't in the apartment..
"C-cuphead?"
you tuned in your sense of smell..he left..a foul smell was with him..worrying about him you slipped out of the apartment room and followed his scent up to the apartment blocks roof..
You opened the door and there he was..he had his coat on and had a cigar..he blew the smoke out of his mouth after a puff..
He had socks on still..did he sleep with socks on?..
You walked over..
"Cuphead?"
The cup jumped and turned around attempting to hide the cigar.
"Princess hi-i uh-"
"I already saw it..I can smell it to.."
"Fuck..just..don't tell mugs.."
The cup turned back to face the city decorated with stars in the sky..it was pretty and peacefull..you walked all the way over and stood beside him..
"How come your awake?"
"Nightmare..you?"
"Nightmare also.."
"You have them to?"
"Yep..just not as often as I used to.."
He puffed the cigar again..you fanned away the stench..
The cup looked at you.
"Not a fan?"
"Not really but it's okay.."
"Eh I was done with it anyway.."
The cup just..flicked it away off the roof..
He folded his arms as he stared out into the city..
"What was it about?"
"The Nightmare?..pff don't worry about it princess it was just about what me and mugs did.."
No it wasn't..
"That's a lie"
He looked at you.
"How do you know that?"
"..your heart rate.."
The cup sighed and took a deep inhale and exhale.
"It was about the devil..when he cut my arm off..the way he laughed while I was in pain.."
You furrowed your brows..
"He taunted me..while I bled out it wasn't.."
He shook his head
"Anyway..yours?"
"You can probably guess mine"
"Your dad?"
You nodded..
You both snuggled up to eachother putting supportive arms around eachother.
"..hey look.."
"Hm?"
He used his arm to help guide your line of sight.
"Shooting stars"
You watched the sky where he pointed and sure enough shooting stars flew past.
"Woah..that's nice.."
"It is huh don't see them that often up here..looks like we got lucky."
"Really?..I know a perfect spot in the woods were you can go and see the whole milky way with shooting stars"
"No way!"
You nodded
"I'd love to take you if you'd like"
"Like? I'd love to do that with you!"
"You can swing by tommorow I can take you then?"
"Sure!"
You and the cup looked out at the city lights and stars..it was only now that you realised the cup was half naked..he didn't have any shorts on just boxers with his yellow shirt..you blushed deeply..why did you even look down there?!..
"Is everything alright princess?"
"Uh yeah I just..didn't realise you were wearing no pants.."
He looked down at himself blushed and covered his boxers with his coat..
"Oh hehheh sorry.."
"It's okay..at least your not naked.."
"..do you want me to be?.."
The cup asked with a mischievousness smirk looking up at you with such a look that made you blush..you dragged yourself into that one..
You cleared your throught before replying.
"N-not really no..at least..not..yet? N-now?"
The cup chuckled.
"Ohhoho! Is that right?~ Cmon we should go back inside"
The cup took your hand and lead you back to the apartment room were  when you both entered the cup locked  it behind you..
The cup took you back to his bedroom and put some shorts on and took his coat off before you both snuggled back up  with eachother and the plush for the rest of the night.
....
..........