SEQUEL

Hey Guys !!!!!

How are you all .

A good news for all my lovely readers .

Presenting you

Presenting you

" Professor's "

book 2 as a Sequel:

"Game of Fate ;

A Story Of Revenge. "

So guys the story Professor ended with a sad ending yet it wasn't a sad ending because if you read the ending again I have wrote in coded language . That means it already have a season 2 .

I ended the book as I wanted to make a season 2 as continuation of that story.  In short i have already planned two seasons for this series from the start of writing season 1 . But the difference is that true love will bloom . And Revenge will be taken.  Let's see who have survived and who died in book 2 .

I would love that you all read it and recommend it to others to if you are a fan of season 1 .

It will start soon once I get the go from you . If you are ready to start the journey with me then spam me with comments and your votes goes for season two .

Thank you so much for liking my story till now . I would love that you also read my other stories to. I am writing them also with a lot of hardworking and I want you all readers to read my other stories to. 

Writing all of a sudden became my passion although I wasn't a fan of reading and writing.  Last month I completed my English Literature course as I secured 92% in it and I was very happy.  I am writing a novel to but I will share it will all my lovely readers once it will be done . I hope you will not disappoint me and will also read my other stories and will share your thoughts with me. 

I promise to start the story soon once I see you all willing.  And if not I will start it after 6 months so it depends on you . Do you want it now or after 6 months. 

Thanks to all lovely reader

Borahae 💜💜💜