2-

There will be some self harming content if you are uncomfortable plz skip it.

Yn : NO NO ITS NOT ME ITS A LIE THIS IS A LIE . I NEVER IN MY LIFE DID THIS SHIT . YOU ARE LYING .

( I yelled at them and throwed the phone at the wall and ran towards my room )

I was totally shocked to see the video because it was clear that it is edited but still at first sight it may look real . I was crying badly that how can they say that I did this . Today my own mom called me whore and slut . Even she didn't trust me she just called me useless . I came in my room and was crying badly while hugging my knees . Suddenly the door opened and now I know I have to bare hell . My step-dad entered my room holding a leather belt which they have bought from America on a trip specially to beat me . He just smirked at me and came towards me . I know that now no one was going to save me . He was coming closer and I was praying that someone might come and save me but nothing like that happened. 

S/dad : you bitch . Now who will save you ( smirks ) you were just a mistake . If your bastard family hadnt gave y9u to us then this much would not have happened. Today I will show you your place what you think you will whore around and we will not get to know . ( smirks )

Yn : n-no p-please . I-I d-didnt d-id t-hat p-leas-e b-elei-ve m-e .

I know arguing with him was useless he will only stop after beating me . I tried to run but my back was hitting the bed . And the very next second I got a whip .

Yn : AHHHH . Pl-ease li-sten i-i , t-hat v-vide-o is fa-ke . ( I said while rubbing my shoulder which was burning with pain , first boil water and now the whip

S/dad : ( smirks ) so wise of you to think it's fake . No doubt you are quite genius. 

Before I could say he started to whip me non stop without stopping . I was screaming in pain but he didn't stopped I cried begged for help but no one came . I try to justify my self but only got more whips . After beating me for 10 minutes he stopped . He went out and came back with some files in his hands and throwed them at my face. 

S/dad : you are not required here anymore . Tomorrow be ready at 6 we have to go to meet them .

He then Bent down to my level and harshly grabbed my chin and whispered in my ear

S/dad : Happy Birthday yn . ( smirks ) hope you like your gifts .

He yanked my head and I hit my head on the edge of the bed and he went out.  My head fall on the cold floor amd I saw my mom standing with hate in her eyes for me and nothing else .

Yn : m-mom I-di-dnt d-o a-nything.  ( I whispered amd passed out.  )

______________________

I opened my eyes when I feel the immense pain in my body . I lazily got up and made my way to the bathroom . I stripped my clothes and stand infront of the mirror.  All the bruises of my past and which I got today were visible on my body . My shoulder and my upper half skin was burned all red and the whip hits were also now purple and blue . My mind was totally numb I didn't know what to do but at that moment I want peace and I got it in the most forbidden way . The thing which I never did in the past years when ever I got beaten up or got humiliated but today my limits got crossed . I just want peace and I wanted it to get this way . I opened the drawer under the sink and took out the beautiful pocket knife . I admired it for some time and then I sat in the bathtub and with heavy heart I digged the knife tip on my right shoulder and made my way till my elbow.  Blood started to oze out and I finally started to feel heaven.  I never in my life thought that I will comfort myself in this way . After some time I got up and dressed all my wounds and came out I picked up the file and opened it and my soul again left my body but tears didn't came out . It was contract that they sold me to someone . I sighed heavily amd layed on bed and don't know when I slept .

I woke up when my alarm rang I quickly got up and changed for my university.  I wore long sleeves shirt with a jeans bottom and made my way downstairs I saw my mom , step-dad and dahyun eating breakfast while laughing and chit chatting. 

Dahyun : ohhh look 21st century whore is here . ( she said scarastically)

I ignored amd grabbed an apple to eat on my way.

Mom : I hope you have read the file . be ready today at 6 pack all your belongings you have no place here anymore .

I sighed while my eyes filled with tears . And then I quickly ran out . I reached university and saw Jennie sitting in the class. She waved at me and told me to sit beside her . I sat beside her and she noticed my unusual behavior.

Jennie : yn what happened why are you looking sad .

Yn : nothing I am all good .

Jennie : but your face doesn't-

Her words got cut when the bell rang and Mr.Jeon came inside while holding some files .
Everyone bowed him good morning.

Mr.Jeon : Good Morning class I hope everyone have completed their homework please come and put your note books on table here .

My eyes popped out .

Yn : oh my god shit I didn't do my homework. 

Jennie : what ! you didn't.  Now what will you do .

Yn : ahhh I don't know .

Every student one by one put their notebooks on table Jennie also went and put her notebook I got up from my seat and slowly made my way towards the table . I was standing there thinking what to say to Mr.jeon but suddenly a girl passed by me putting her notebook . She was wearing very seductive clothes she put her notebook and pushed me by shoulder harshly while passing back to her seat . I lost my control amd for support I put my hand on the table when the water jug fell on Mr.jeon's files . All the files became wet and some notebooks too .

Mr.Jeon : WTF CANT YOU SEE PROPERLY . THESE WERE SO IMPORTANT FILES I WORKED FOR 3 DAYS ON THIS AND YOU WASTED MY EFFORTS . ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING.

( he shouted at me making me and every one flinch in the class)

Yn : I-I a-m sorry s-ir . It-s not m-y f-ault . She -pushed me .

I tried to explain but he brust on me .

JUNGKOOK : STOP BLAMING OTHERS WHERE IS YOUR HOME WORK .

Yn : I am sorry I forgot .

Jungkook : WHAT A USELESS PERSON YOU ARE . WHAT ARE YOU COMING HERE FOR IF YOU DONT WANT TO STUDY . IT WAS YOUR FIRST DAY AND YOU EVEN DIDN'T COMPLETE YOUR HOMEWORK . AND NOW YOU RUNIED ALL MY HARDWORK .ARE YOU IN YOUR SENSES OR NOT . GET OUT OF MY CLASS.  YOU WILL NOT ATTEND MY CLASS FOR THREE DAYS UNTILL YOU COMPLETE FIRST 5 CHAPTER'S.  GET OUT NOW .

( he shouted on her she quickly grabbed her bag and ran out of the class)

____________

If you like the story then plz vote and share your thoughts with me .

Tbc .....

Edited ...