24-

Jungkook Pov :

I woke up in morning by my mobiles buzzing . I groaned and carefully got up as I don't want to disturb the beauty beside me.

I sighed seeing the caller . It was joy . She was really annoying me from a week.  I went to the balcony attending her phone.  She was complaining that I have forgot her and I m busy in fuvking my wife with pleasure. I got angry as she said some things about yn which I don't like as it was false accusation . We quarreled a little and I cut the call . I groaned in frustration and saw bed empty and water running sound.  I sighed and took my clothes changing in Amy's room . I was happy that she finally started to like me she was still admitted in hospital which make my heart ache . I went downstairs and everyone started to have breakfast yn came and unknowingly my heart skipped a beat seeing her.

After breakfast she was also going to hospital first so I decided to go with her . I aaw she was going to sit in the car but I stopped her trapping her in between me and car . I kissed her at first she was shocked but later responded I smiled . We were passionately kissing each other when that little brat Jeff destroyed our moment with silly questions but we both become embarrassed seeing 4 pair of eyes seeing us with shock . They left, and I asked yn to recontinue but she blushed and ran sitting in my car mumbling a pervert.  The car ride was silent as she was red like tomato .

At Hospital :

Yn and Jungkook reached hospital and went to Amy's room . They both felt pang in heart seeing her in wires and a Oxygen mask and IV connected to her.

Amy : eomma appa. I missh you

She spoke as yn hug her and jungkook caressed her back .

Yn : we missed you to baby .

Amy : I want to go to school

Jungkook : baby when you will be perfectly healthy you will go don't worry .

Amy pouted sadly .

They both spend nice time with their daughter and then both went to their offices.

Yn reached their as everyone bowed her . Her face was emotionless amd she was having a cold aura around her. She was followed by her assistant minji a 21 year old girl. 

They both entered the elevator and yn checked her watch ⌚️ seeing its 9 .

Yn : what's my schedule today .

Minji : mam you have a meeting with Kim Industries Manager at 10 . That's it for today else for the designs you have to check .

Yn nodded as she arrived at 15 floor which was her office . The whole place was big.  A big corner has a cabin which was yns cabin and on the right was a meeting room for only special meeting with high guests . A small cabin on the left side of the elevator was of her assistant and to the left was a kitchen .

Yn quickly went inside amd started to do her work .

An hour later she heard a knock. 

Yn : come in

Minji : mam Kim Industries manager is here in the meeting room

Yn sighed taking a deep breath .

Yn : Okay I will be their

Yn went to the meeting room and saw a guy around her age waiting for her . He stood up upon seeing her

??? : hello Mrs Jeon . I am Kim Suho manager of Mr.Kim Do Yoon . I will be working with you on the Kimuel Industry collaboration.

He shaked yns hand .

Yn : pleasure meeting you Mr.Suho . I am Jeon Yn the CEO . Please take a seat .

They both sat and discussed about how will they take care of everything and how will the designs come out.

Yn : So Mr.Suho I think we can start from tomorrow

Suho: yeah sure.

Yn called minji and she came inside with a men in dark blue tux. He bowed to them

Suho : oh and miss yn this is my assistant Lee Know I hope you will be fine with it

Yn : yes of course and you will definitely need a assistant

She smiled and they both stood up.

Yn : minji take Mr.Suho to 13 floor . I have arranged that floor for him .

Saying this they all left as yn came in hee cabin and started to make a prompt of how setting up her new collection release with kims .

A month and two weeks Later :

Yn Pov :

Omg I stretched my arms yawning it was 6 now . I was Hella tired now. Today we launched the first batch designs under Jeon and Kimuel Designs. I was very busy today and I was kinda feeling very down from morning.  I don't know why . It's been total 3 months and I didn't get pregnant not I got any symptoms.  Amy's health was very bad. She was discharged from hospital last month but still she haves her IV which she have to take everyday.  A strange this which happen in this month and two weeks was that jungkook and me got quite closer. We use to do it every night so Amy can be healed. My heart was slowly starting to melt for him from which I was afraid. He use to share a lot of kisses with me amd many love filled gestures which make my heart flutter. Any and he also become close. I felt like he was on bad terms with his girlfriend which I felt bad as he was living a perfect life with the person he love. But I shrugged it as I the important matter now was Amy . I sighed and got up but I felt dizzy and a headache.

I reached home as I entered I saw everyone sitting in the hall . Mom Dad grandma and jisoo unnie talking while oppa and jungkook playing with Amy and Jeff.  A warm smile came to my face. As I entered they all turned to me but I suddenly felt my head heavy and fall on the ground as I blacked out .

___________________

To be continued

Please vote and comment .