6-

Jungkook Pov :

I did some of my college work and made myself a bowl of hot Ramen. After that I layed on my bed calling love of my life .

Jk :
Hey what's up baby .

Joy :
Jeonyyyyyy

Jk :
Omg why are you shouting .

Joy :
Jeooonnnnyy I git another proposal for a drama .

Jk :
Really I am happy for you . When are you.coming back then

Joy :
Aww my love missed me

Jk :
Of course I am gonna go crazy without you .

Joy :
Mee too you don't know how much badly I wanna kiss you .

Jk :
I know ( sighs heavily )

Joy :
What you did for your marriage then . I am afraid what if she took you away from me .

Jk :
Never in my life it will happen baby . I love you so much I will never let her get me . Trust me .

Joy :
I belive you jeony.
I am coming in the end of January just bear with it then we will be together .

Jk :
I am waiting for you baby . I miss you so much. Just work well and stay healthy.

Joy :
I love you . Bye jeony.

Jk :
Bye baby . I love you too.

Call ended .

I sighed and then the bell rang it was 6 in the evening now . I opened the door and saw my mom and grandma with maids and lots of bags .

I welcomed them inside as they made their way to the living room and seated their .

Mom : jungkook this is your wedding dress. Your marriage is tomorrow at 6 be their by time .

Jungkook: mom why are you doing this to me .

I spoke in a little angry tone

Grandma : have some manners jungkook . What your parents do for you is the best . Stop thinking about that pornstar .

My blood boiled listening her calling Joy pornstar she always called her that and always showed how much she disliked her .

Jungkook : SHUT THE FUCK YOU OLD HAG . DARE TO CALL HER WITH THAT NAME . SHE IS MOST PUREST SOUL THAN YOU PEOPLE .

my grandma's eyes watered as they both looked at me with shock . I regretted whatever I said . I quickly ran to my room shutting the door violently.

I grabbed my hair in frustration.

Jungkooks Moms Pov:

I was really shocked by his sudden outburst . The words he spoke were like daggers to our heart. The expression on mom's face was really unreadable . I was literally in tears now . She quickly got up wiping her tears away .

Grandma : I am waiting outside .

She left . I also stood up and put the bags on the table with a note . Today for the first time I was disappointed in my son . I sighed and left .