7-

Author pov :

She walked the when only few steps were left i looked up . my eyes widened seeing the person standing infront of me with the same shocked expression as mine .

" It was he , whom I was denying to think . It was him Jeon Jungkook . My Professor at university , Fuck damn it . "

I was in my own thoughts and state of shock that we reached and Mr.jaehyun gave my hand to him . Shivers ran down my spine as my hands came in contact with his cold ones. Our eyes locked for a minute when the priest started to recite the vows .

Priest : Do you Jeon Jungkook take Jung Yn as your lawfully wedded wife ?

Jungkook took a deep breath while his mind was only thinking about his love while some part of his was angry marrying his student .

Jungkook : I do ( he stated coldly)

Priest : Do you Jung yn take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband ?

Yn eyes became teary think8ng he has a girlfriend and what will happen to her after she says I do but she shrugged it and let fate take her it's way .

Yn : I do ( sje said and immediately looked down )

Priest : Congratulations, I now pronounce you both Husband and Wife , You may kiss the bride .

Yn immediately looked in his eyes which were showing nothing other than coldness and hatred . She was also nervous that will he kiss her or not .

Jungkook : sorry I can't kiss you ( he said loud that everyone stopped and looked at him with wide eyes , he rhen whisperedto her which was only hear able to her and his mom and dad) I am already committed and I cannot cheat on my women .

He whispered the last part which she only heard qnr his parents . She became red with embarrassment and the guests gasped with wide eyes and stopped clapping . The atmosphere was awkward mrs.haejee quickly grabbed her hand and took her to meet some guests . Jungkook sighed as his friend jimin popped out of somewhere .

Jimin : congrats bro .

Jungkook: tf jimin . I got stuck with some girl when I already in love .

Jimin : calm down bro you just humiliated her quite badly . You just refused to kiss her infront of the whole hall like she was dying to do that .

Jungkook : I know she is one of the gold diggers . ( he spatted while side eyeing her who was standing far with his mom and grandma .

Mr.Jaehyun: shut up jungkook . You have become so disrespectful.  How cam you judge someone's character when you don't know them .

Jungkook : I learned it from my beloved ones . Who judge someone's character without knowing her.  ( he spatted scarastically)

Mr.Jaehyun : don't cross my limits jungkook . You are a adult it's a shame for you to talk like this to your elders. 
( he spoke in a little higher voice)

Jungkook : hah what will you do if I talk like those who are all the time insulting someone innocent and pure . ( jungkook spoke rudely to his father . Jimin quickly spoke . )

Jimin : jungkook stop he is your father . Come I wanna show you something ( he grabbed his hand )
Sorry Mr.jaehyun we will see you later ( and he took him away to the bar )

Mr Jaehyun sighed seeing his sons behavior he was already disappointed in him how he misbehaved with his mom but what he can do now he is a adult out of hands . He just wished him to be a nice person .

Yn was totally numb now she was feeling very humiliated

Grandma : yn dear dont be sad it's okay don't worry he will get alright. It just happened because you don't know each other he might be shy to do that .

She held her hands tightly and caress their back as she nodded but she knows why he did that .

_______

To be continued.

Plz vote.