5-

Jungkook Pov :

After university i came back to my pent house . I was not at all in mood to go to home. My mood was very bad as yesterday my parents told me that I have to get married. I was really angry with them because I want to marry the person whom.i love . Joy I love her so much . She was the bestest girl whom I ever met . We are together from my childhood . When I was in class 2 she joined our school . She shifted here with her parents from America. We became very best friends and know each and every secret of each other. It's been 3 years since I proposed her to be my girlfriend and we both are very happy with each other and love each other alot . This year I turned 23 and last year my university ended so we decided to pursue our dreams . She wanted to became a actress and model to as she was I idol she became one when she was 18 but she studied as well . She with her fathers help extended her contract of being an idol and also applied for actress in that company to . I wanted to start my own business of Hotels amd Technology. So I started to prepare I contacted my best friend Eunwoo to arrange meetings for me and successfully I got a investor from America so I thought to open my first hotel in America. I build a company named JuJo Technology and Enterprises . So under its name I opened a Hotel near my company. The construction work went well. Last year I settled everything their and asked eunwoo to look after the company as I came back to Korea to meet joy . As joy was also persuaing her dreams amd as she was a idol firstly so at first she have to live in Korea she got multiple offers for modeling for different countries that she gladly accepted. She was also currently shooting a kdrama too which was getting pretty popular. Our relationship was still hidden because I don't want her reputation to be ruined at the building stage . When I came back to Korea last year on New year night My father told me to run his company Jeon Enterprises as the COO as he made my older brother Namjoon hyung the president which I refused because I always thought to be independent and secondly I don't wanted to get anything inherited from my parents I always want everything of my own . As My father was the CEO he wanted his sons to work under him and take his motivation but I only took his motivation not his company. I refused my father's offers amd told them about my achievements he was happy and disappointed but I cared less because it was my future. Here I was having nothing to do so I purchased a penthouse for myself and joy as she was here amd I wanted to live with her now . It's was already three years . 2 months ago she got a proposal from Dior so she went to Japan for that she was having a long project their totally of three months . As I was getting bored here I decided to take a job as a professor in SNU . When I was little I dreamed to be a Professor so I made a 6 month quick program in the uni . Which they agreed as they were in urgent need of a professor. I prepared for that in last two months when joy left.

I was really exhausted due to my parents decision of my marriage I require them to make me marry joy . I was very angry that I shouted they told me if I didnt do it they will disown me . I loved my parents alot they always give me all their love but now I want to live with my own choices. At first they insisted the COO thing but when they get to know about my own company they become quiet but now they want to getbme married to the girl they like as they didn't like Joy due to her profession. I discussed it with Joy at first she was really sad and started crying that I will leave her but I assured her that I will not .she told me not to disappoint my parents as they were the one always loved me before her . So We both decided that whoever the girl they are talking about I will marry her and after my university time goes complete we both will shift to America. And as for the girl I will not give any reaction or relation to her . For my parents she will be my wife but in reality she will be nothing to me and I will clear this to her . I know she must be a gold digger who just want my parents money but I don't give a fuck as I already love someone so much .

I was already to much depressed and now today on my second day of college a girl wasted my all hard work which i prepared in last months . I know it was not her fault as she was pushed by some other girl who was just trying to show me her body. I was hating those stares which I was getting from the girls in uni but I just ignored it as I know I am handsome and hot as fuck . I felt sorry for the sudden outburst on her so I Called her to apologize to her and when she came in her eyes I only see sadness amd emptiness amd her emotionless face made me think what happened to her . When she was about to leave ibsaw blood on her shoulder so I quickly made her sit and checked it out and it was a deep cup from her shudder till her elbow I was surprised and shocked what happened to her . As she was about to leave she tripped amd fall over me . I felt a strange feeling in my heart but I shrugged it . She quickly got up and bowed sorry and ran away . I was still processing what just happened as my heart beat qas rapid but i just shrugged it as I got a call from my love . I told her I will call her once I got home .

___^_____^

TBC.....

Plz VOTEEEEEEEE.

so on this chapter love of jk is introduced what are your thoughts share with me in comments.