12-

Yn Pov :

My hands trembled when I got to know that I am 2 weeks pregnant.  Tears started to flow out of my eyes.

Yn : n-o th-is ca-nt be.

Their smile faded away .

Mom : what happened yn . Are you not happy .

Yn : it's not like that . He will not accept it . He will be mad . He already regretted whatever happened last time .

I spoke with tears flowing from my eyes .

Grandma was silent mom came and hugged me.

Mom : don't worry yn I hope he will be really very happy .

She smile at me and I just  nodded .

Unnie : tomorrow we will go to check up together ynie .

Yn : Okay

Grandma : let's tell him on the upcoming party next week .

I nodded and came in my room . I sat on the bed and sighed . I caressed my belly

Yn : hello baby . Umm here your mother . I am 18 yk and I got pregnant ( chuckles) I don't know that your appa will accept you or not . He already hates me alot . But now you arr my last hope . I didn't mean to come in his life but circumstances made us this way . I don't care if he loves me or not because your eomma was born to be unlovable.  Anyways i will try to be a good mother . I don't know what to do I am still immature .

I wiped my tears and then slept

________

Week passed and the party day arrived . This whole week was really difficult for yn . She was having a lot of vomits . She got checked up and doctor advised her to eat properly and more healthy food . In university jungkook was always strict and cold towards her . He never glanced at her .

Today was the party day . So there were preparations going in Jeon Mansion . Yn also got a dress from haejee .

Jungkook Pov :

Last night dad and mom invited m3 to the party which is held every year in celebration of anniversary of Jeon Enterprises.  I agreed because I have already booked my tickets for USA.  Yes I am tired of mybparents trying to control my life . I don't give fuck to yn . I don't care she brought hell to herself by marrying me . I was playing video games when suddenly the bell rang.

Jungkook : I didn't invite anyone . Who will be there it's only 3 in the evening.

I opened the door amd my eyes widened in surprise and happiness .
It was her . My love Joy .

I quickly hugged her as she hugged me back amd spoke .

Joy : surprise jeony.

Jungkook : omg omg it's you . How come weren't you coming after 3 days .

Joy : no I was coming too I just want to surprise you .

Jungkook quickly pushed her inside as he smashed his lips on her hungrily kissing her she gladly accepted amd returned the kiss . After 5 minutes of hot make-up session we both parted .

Jungkook : I missed you so much love .

Joy : I missed you to jeony .

I again smashed my lips on her as she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist . She broke the kiss and said

Joy: I want you jeony .

I smirked as I attached our lips again and took her to my bedroom .

________

At 6 :

At jeon mansion every thing was done guests started to arrive . Yn was standing in a corner with jisoo as they both were seeing many new faces .

Jisoo : are you nervous.

Yn : yes I don't know what will be his reaction.

Jisoo : let's hope for the best .

She nodded as their gaze travelled towards the door . Their jungkook entered a small smile appeared on her face but soon faded away when she saw a girl holding hands with him .

Jisoo : what the fuck . What is she doing with him .

Yn : who's she .

Jisoo : she's Joy.  His girlfriend.

Yn face expression saddened.  They both came inside as grandma eyes showed hate for them . He walked with her ignoring everyone and went to jimin . Yn moved more away from their as she felt vomit . She quickly ran to her room . When she came out she saw Joy coming towards her .

Joy : oh so you are the slut who tried to seduce my love .

Yn : what are you talking .

Jungkook quickly came as he kissed Joy deeply on her lips yn moved her to other side as they both pulled back and smirked at her .

Jungkook : yn meet love of my life Joy .

He smirked ym faked a smile towards them .

Yn : nice to meet you .

She quickly came in her room and sighed . The door behind her opened amd jungkook came inside closing the door .

Jungkook : Hey you listen bitch . Be respectful towards Joy or I will poke out your eyes .

He grabbed her arm as he yanked her harshly on bed making her fall on the bed harshly she yelped as she felt pain in her stomach .

Yn : oww ahhh .

She clutched her belly as jungkook frowned seeing her . She looked at him with tears in her eyes as she clutched her belly more .

Yn : I-I am p-pregnat .

Jungkook eyes widened he quickly bent to her level and grabbed her shoulders harshly as hse winced in pain .

Jungkook : what the fuck you just said . You bitch , slut who got pregnant while whoring around and telling me . Do you think I will belive your bloody games .

Yn : I am telling the truth mom and grandma found out . It is your child jungkook . I am not low to whore around for pleasures .

Jungkook : you are lying.  You bitch .

He pushed her back harshly and got up

Jungkook : you bitch didn't I told you not to expect anything from this marriage.  First you drugged and used my body ti become pregnant thinking to love you.  Never in my fucking life I will come in your games . Just go the fuck in hell amd die . I don't care I don't want this child.  Abort it or whatever . Go to hell. This is last I am seeing you . Such a low class slutty botch you are. I fucking hate you.

He spatted at hee harshly and left .

Yn clutched her belly tightly as she spoke with tears .

Yn : what should I do baby . Should I keep you or not . I am still 18 . I am not ready yet to become a mother.  I am still immature.

She poke crying badly as she passed out soon .

__________

To be continued....

Plz vote if you are liking this story . Share your thoughts about the story .

Thank you for reading