36-

Author Pov :

Yn came home . Her face blank and emotionless . She was looking totally drained . Her face was pale Her eyes puffy and red .

Luckily no one was around so she quickly went to her room and quickly freshened up.  She ate her multivitamins and went to Amy's room but to her surprise she stop mid way when she saw her daughter all giggling and enjoying with jungkook and joy .

Yn blinked continuously as she left for her room.  She came in her room and remembered what her mother told her . She wiped her tears which were continuously flowing .

Flashback :

Mi-sun : no , you are not my real daughter

Yn eyes became teary

Yn : w-what w-hy you never told me before

She spoke with teary eyes .

Mi-sun : your mother was iseul . Jung Iseul . She was my friend from high school . She was a very nice women . She was not your real mother but she always loved you like her own . You and your brother hoseok.  Your brother was 7 years old when your real parents abandoned him with you a newborn baby .they sold you both to a orphanage but some maid dropped you near a garbage place . They little boy sat their helpless with a new born girl in his arms . Iseul bought you to home she doesn't habe any child because she can't have one.  She adopted you both and loved you both like her own children . When you were 6 I went to America to meet her.  We met at a Cafe you were with her and her  mother in law . We all were going out but suddenly a truck crashed us . Luckily I was able to pull you with me . The old lady died on the spot and iseul was heavily injured she told me to took you away from their and I took you here with me . Please forgive me yn for not treating you nicely . I am sorry

Misun spoke with tears yn was standing there frozen.  She was about to go shooking her head but misun grabbed her hand

Misun: please forgive me just once . Just once

Yn : I forgave you eomma

She spoke and left from their still crying misun fell in the floor still sobbing hard .

Flashback ends .

1 month later :

Today was a very happy day for jungkook . He was smiling widely as he saw the beauty coming towards him . She came and stiid infront of him and he held her hand .

Priest : Do you Jeon Jungkook take Park Soo Young as your lawfully wedded wife .

Jungkook smiled widely as he held her hands tightly amd spoke

Jungkook: yes I do .

Priest : Do you Park Soo Young take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband .

Joy giggled as jungkook wiggled his eyebrows playfully indicating her to answer quick

Joy: yes yes I do .

They both smiled

Priest : Congratulations I pronounce you husband and wife . You may kiss the bride .

Jungkook without wasting a second pressed his lips on her savoring her in a passionate kiss as the guests clapped.

They both pulled apart when Amy ran to them

Amy : yayyy appa congratulations. 

She hugged jungkook as Jungkook hold her in his embrace and one hand he held joy with her waist.  Amy kissed both of their cheeks on which they giggled .

Joy : awww my baby looks so cute .

Amy : you too look so beautiful Joy mommy

They then meet all their guests . Social media was full of news

The famous Singer , Model and Actor Park Soo Young got married to the famous millionaire and business men Je9n Jungkook .

Yn Pov :

So much happened in this one month . It's been one month since jimin left . Exactly after one week of that incident of encounter with my mom grandma also revealed the fact that I am daughter of iseul . She told that she already know that and thats  why she bring me from that hell here . She was my grandmothers sister. 

Everyone listend to her but the most angry was jungkook.  When he got to know this throwed a vase in her direction luckily it didn't hurt her. But his words make us all froze.

Jungkook: you old hag so you plotted against your pathetic sister . That old wench died with that pathetic whore iseul but you have to be my grandma I loathed you I hate you you are a bitch . And you bring yn this slut whore and a piece of garbage in my life how dare you . I will not leave you both .

He spoke I was shocked he knows my mom. But why he cursed and bad mouth them I just slapped him beacuse I was not able to tolerate his bad behavior and his rudeness . He spoke so rudely with his elder .

He grabbed me by my hair and slapped me across my face twice making my lips blend.  On that day he divorced me and took my daughter with him . The very next day grandma got missing . He kicked me out of the mansion and made me shift in the small one room outside the mansion which was built for maids . He said he will just wait till I give birth and then he will took him away from me to . Yes it's a boy. I really wanted dto run away with my child but I can't because I can't be selfish . He brain washed Amy and made her against me that she started hating me . I will wait and gave him the child so Amy can be healed beacuse I can't win against that monster.  He made my life hell . He suspended me from the CEO post and canceled the collaboration with Kims.  He made me blacklist that I can't apply for any job in whole seoul. 

Today he is gonna get married to Joy.  Everyone saw my miserable state but no one is able to do anything . I am crying my heart out beacuse of my fate .

Fate indeed played very bad with me .

____________________________

To be continued.....

Please vote and comment

This fanfiction is finally coming to its end soon .

......