4-

Yn Pov :

I sobbed with pain and bandaged all my wounds . My sister words were still ringing but I shrugged them and put on simple black shirt amd pant with a long black coat to hide all my wounds . I made my way downstairs with my luggage.  My mom , step-dad and sister were already sitting their .

Yn/s-d : cmon get in car we have to leave . It's getting late.  ( he said coldly)

All of them sat in the car and reached a mansion .

A maid came.

Maid : please come in Mr and Mrs Choi .

She took us in a big living room . It was really very big , beautiful and elegant.

We sat down and a women in her 40's came .

Yn/m : so nice to see you miss.haejee

Haejee : welcome Mrs Choi amd Mr Choi.

She smiled at them amd turned towards us .

Yn/m : Mrs.haejee she is my daughter dahyun . And she is yn the girl which I talked about .

Dahyun quickly greeted her with her fake smile and accent .

I stiid up from my place and bowed .

Yn : hello mam I am yn nice to see you .

My parents scoffed at me .

Yn/s-d : so we hope yn will do great work at your house we hope you will not get disappointed

I furrowed my eyes in confusion.

Haejee : thank you so much Mr.  Choi. She will be assigned her works later let's talk about the deal which we made .

She took out a cheque and signed it and gave it to my mom amd step-dad

Yn/m ; thank you so much miss.haejee . We are really thankfully to you .

They all stood up amd left without glancing me my eyes teared up and I was frozen at what my parents did 'they sold me as a maid for money, pathetic '.

Haejee : so yn please come with me .

She smiled at me I nodded amd followed her I thought she will take me to maids place but I got confused when she took me to a beautiful room .

I got shocked to see the room . She chuckled .

Haejee : so yn this is your room .feel free to ask anything I will assign a maid for you . Feel at home .

Yn : what do you mean . Didn't they just sold me to you as a maid .

Sje chuckled amd lead me in the room.amd sat on the bed facing me .

Haejee : yn I know what you were bearing with your parents.  Actually I really liked you
You are a very nice girl. Me and my mother law want you to be our daughter in-law. 

Yn : what ( her eyes widened in shock ) but they sold me as a ma-

She cut her off

Haejee : yes yes I know . Your parents want money as they were going bankrupt they asked in our company for loan . When I got to know I asked them for you if I would have told them I want you as my daughter in law .they would not have bring you so I made up that excused .

Yn wasn't still understanding why this was happening to her but still she nodded .

Haejee : yn plz don't be afraid I want you to marry my son he is a nice guy but he got the wrong girl so I want you to be his wife you will be getting married to him tomorrow night .

Yn eyes widened.

Yn : w-what . Tomorrow.

Haejee : umm I am sorry I know it's quick but we want it to be done soon. You fresh up and come downstairs my mother in law also wants to talk to you.

Yn nodded as she left . She sighed amd hugged her knees crying.  She was left one hell and was stuck in another one .

I got up amd went to bathroom.to freshen up. I walked my face amd made my way downstairs.
Their I saw a maid

Maid : hello miss.yn I am Lia your personal maid.  Plz come this way .

I followed her amd she lead me to a big dining hall .

I saw a women in her 60's and a mam with miss haejee amd a young girl nearly two three years older than me . I bowed at them .

Haejee : ohhh yn have seat please .

I sat down next to miss.haejee as she introduced me to them and me to them .

Haejee : so this is yn ( she pointed towards me as I smiled at them ) yn this is my husband Jeon Jaehyun and this is my mother in law Jeon haile and she is jisoo my older daughter in law .

I smiled and greeted them they also smiled at me . Somehow I feel heartwarming with them .

Mr.Jeon : so yn what are you doing nowadays .

Yn : I just joined Seoul University in business.

Haejee : ohhh nice to know that you are studying business.

( Note : when I address Mrs.Jeon means Grandmother amd mrs.haejee means his mom .)

Yn : thank you .

Mrs.Jeon : So yn you know that you are going to marry my grandson .

I nodded as she smiled .

Mrs.jeon : we all liked you alot hope you will also like us.

Yn : thank you so much Mrs.jeon I really liked you all .

She smiled as all of them eat .

Mrs.Jeon : So yn you will be married to my grandson tomorrow at night . All the necessary things will be send to you . Secondly it's not a big occasion it's a small wedding as I know my grandson he is already making alot of fuss on this . He already had a girlfriend amd seriously I don't like that girl she is a actress and singer . She is really character less I don't want her to be my daughter in law . So we have to made this quick . Please I hope you both will fall in love and he will forget that pornstar.

I nodded slowly and wondered if the person I am thinking about is their son or not anyways I shrugged my thoughts .

Mr.Jeon : yn plz take rest you will meet him tomorrow at wedding.

They all left I also came in my room I took a hot bath for good 20 minutes and layed in my bed and closed my eyes thinking so many things happened in such a quick time .
I was hoping whoever this person is maybe he will be good me and will treat me like a princess but I sighed remembering he has a girlfriend already . I remember my mom and step-dad how much hatred they were having for me . Are they even my real parents . Anyways I was in my own thoughts and drifted to sleep .

__________

To be continued

Plz vote . And comments for next part .