17-

Amy : where were you mommy I missed you so much .

Yn : omg baby sorry I am so sorry my princess.  I will not leave you again . Mommy is so sorry . I will never give up on you on myslef for you . I will do anything to help my princess.

She spoke in cracked voice.  Jungkook heart clenched at her words unknowingly.

Jungkook ( in mind ) : what happened why she was going to give uo on herself.  Strange . But why should I care . I will leave once after my work is done .

Jimin came inside and his eyes widened seeing jungkook bit he broke eye contact with him as anger filled inside him . He went to yn and patted her back .

Jimin : doctors said Amy can go home so let's go Amy. Mommy will pack your things .

Amy happily squealed and jumped in his embrace as he took her out of the room eyeing jungkook. 

Grandma: yn dear .

Yn turned around but hee eyed widened seeing the worst person who she never expected to see.

Yn : y-yes h-almeoni .

Grandma: we all are leaving with Amy come back home with jungkook after seeing the doctor.  Doctors wants to discuss things with you .

Yn nervously nodded as she not at all believed that he came back .

Yn : o-ok

She fiddled with her fingers not knowing what to speak to the monster as everyone left .

Jungkook: Hey

Yn : h-hi

Jungkook: let's go

Yn : hmmm

They both came to the doctor

Doctor : welcome Mr and Mrs Jeon. Please sit .

They both sat infront of the doctor

Doctor : so I already informed that miss yn have to get pregnant in order for cord blood . So you both should get intimate soon as possible .

Jungkook: can't we go through test tube .

Doctor : umm Mr.jeon chances for pregnancy are less in test tube but if you are willing to go through that then we can give it a try but if it didn't worked then you have to go through intimacy.

Yn felt hurt somewhere but she was also not dying to get touched by him so she nodded

Yn : so can se do it today .

Doctor: we will go through the process tomorrow as today we will make you both go through some tests .

Time Skip : At Jeon Mansion

They both came home with driver to home .

Haejee : jungkook stay with yn's you both have to work together.

Both somehow felt embarrassed and nodded jungkook went to freshen up as yn went to her daughters room .

Yn Pov :

After tests we came back home the ride was silent we didn't talked to each other. When we came home mom told him to stay with me in one room. We both nodded and I came to Amy's room . There she was sleeping peacefully as jimin was stroking her hair

Jimin : hey you came

I nodded .

Jimin : what you both decided.

Yn : he decided on test tube method .

Jimin : WHAT

Yn : shhh calm down . Don't tell anyone he said not to tell anyone .

Jimin nodded

Jimin : are yoi happy seeing him

Yn : me...happy...
never.... how can I be happy jimin when he loathed me. Did you noticed hate in his eyes for me . My fate was like this and I will go through it .

Yn said as some tears spilled from.her eyes .

Jimin sat beside her and hugged her from side as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Yn : thank you jimin

Jimin : for what

Yn : for everything . You were there for me when I needed him . You gave my Amy the fatherly love which should be given by him . You were there for me whenever I needed help.

Jimin sighed

Jimin : I love Amy like my own daughter.  Never thought I will leave you like this . Do you forget our promise to help each other in difficult times so here I am . Helping the beautiful girl .

Yn chuckled and hit him .

Jimin : ouch it hurts

Yn : don't be dramatic.

She giggled

Jungkook who standing listened to their talks and again left for room

Jungkook ( in mind ) : wtf is she in realtion with him . Is he his boyfriend.  Am I feeling jealous ? No what the fuck jungkook why would I feel jealous I already love someone . She should have moved on what's the purpose in waiting.  Was sje waiting for me . No why will she I abandoned her. Nevermind leave it let me rest

He layed on the bed calling his love .

____________

Sorry for the short chapter .

To be continued

Please vote and comment .