18-

Yn Pov :

It's been a month since jungkook came here . On that day after
reports were positive so the next day we went through the procedure.  it's been a whole month  but I didn't get pregnant.  I was Hella scared for Amy.  Her health was getting more worse . Indeed she was a strong kid but I was very worried because I was not able to do anything for her . Me and jungkook never talked in these two weeks . Our talks were small as he only asked if I get pregnant or not . When I told Amy that he is her father she started to cry amd told him that she hates him and didn't want him now . He looked kinda hurt but anyways he deserved that . From that day he always tries to talk with Amy but Amy never responses her . My routine also is very busy. As the CEO of Jeon Designing I am getting so many projects. 3 years before dad opened this company and when he saw my work he made me the CEO and gifted me this company.  I was not accepting but he said you are my daughter and a father is gifting it to you. I was happy and drowned myself in work not caring about him or my life.  Jimin was always by my side in thick and thin . He and Jennie always have looked after Amy when ever I was busy . Yes Jennie is jimins cousin and fiancée.  They both got engaged two years ago . Today me and jungkook went to doctor and he told that we have to go intimate as test tube will not work . I was scared as hell . I hate him to the core of my heart . I am afraid of falling for him . Right now I just patted Amy to bed and she is sleeping I am going to bed as grandma after knowing about test tube thing was really angry so she has ordered to sleep together. Slowly I closed Amy room door and came in my room to find him sitting on the ground with a bottle of wine amd talking with someone .

Jungkook: I will call you later .

He cutter the call and stood up . I quickly went to bathroom to freshen up and changed in my night pj's. I saw him sitting on the bed still drinking.  He stood up seeing me and put the bottle aside . I started to feel nervous and scared as he walked towards me . He grabbed my waist harshly amd spoke .

Jungkook : just let me fuck you tonight. 

Yn : leave me you are drunk .

Jungkook: I am drunk because I don't want to see you in my senses. 

Tears welled up in my eyes he was still the same bastard like before .

Yn : then leave me alone .

Jungkook: don't you want to heal our daughter

Yn : what did you just say our daughter.  Did you ever cared for her ?

Anger took over me as he spoke how can he say that .

Jungkook: I always wanted children with the person I love . But in my fate it was with you whom I don't like. So I have to accept my bitter fate .

I slapped him hard as his eyes widened.

Yn : YOU . DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A BASTARD TOU ARE . IF YOU HAVE LOVED SOMEONE ELSE THEM YOU SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT FOR YOUR LOVE OF YOU LOVED HER TAHT TRULY . IF YOU HAVE LOVED HER TRULY THEN YOU WOULD HAVE FOUGHT WITH THE HURDLES TO MAKE HER YOURS . BUT NO YOU CHOOSED ME AS YOUR FATE . MEANS YOU BOTJ DONT TRUST EACH ORHER . AND HOW FUVKING YOU DARE TO CALL HER YOUR PWN DAUGHTER.  REMEMBER SHE LOATHES YOU . THE TIME WHEN SHE NEEDED YOU YHE MOST YOU LEFT HER. SHE ALWAYS ASKED ABOUT YOU BUT I NEVER GOT THE ANSWER TO TELL HER . THAT HER FATHER FUCKING LOATHES HER OWN MOTHER . I WAS CHILDISH TO BELIVE THAT YOU WILL COME ONCE TO SEE ME WHEN I WAS GOING TO GIVE HER BIRTH.  I THOUGHT THAT ONCE MIGHT YOUR HEART WILL MELT AMD YOU WILL COME ONLY FOR HER . I WAS STUPID TO CALL YOU ON THE FAY IF HER BIRTH I WAS CRAZY BUT NOW I KNOW IN THESE 6 YEARS I REALIZED THAT MY FATE WAS THIS AND I ACCEPTED IT AS THIS .

I brusted on him and now I was panting heavily. 

He suddenly pushed me towards bed without answering.  His face emotionless and angry .

He took of his short I was stunned to see his muscular abs and chest but shrugged it . Je without glancing lowered my pajamas and removed the panty along with his pants and boxers without telling he pushed inside me making me scream with the unbearable pain .

Next Morning:

Yn lazily opened her eyes to and looked at the clock  . It was 6 . She quickly was about to get up but fall again as unbearable pain hit her. The memories flashed in her mind as she remembered how insanely he thrusted in her. Without kissing or taking off her shirt he just insanely thrusted . He didn't touched her anywhere. She just felt pain amd nothing else. Her whole lower abdomen was paining insanely . She with difficultly got up and freshened up . He was sleeping on the couch.  She went to Amy's room and prepared her for school.

At breakfast :

Everyone  was eating breakfast in utter silence .

Amy : eomma can I go to school with appa .

Everyone eyes widened with shock because she was not talking with him much . A small smile appeared on jks face .

Yn : yes you can if he is free

Jungkook: yes I am free I will drop you Amy.

Amy smiled amd grandma amd haejee exchanged glances .

Yn left for Work as Jungkook took Amy in car to school .

In Car :

Amy : appa why you don't love us .

Jungkook was startled by her question.

__^___^

To be continued.....

Please vote

Do you think love will bloom in between Jungkook and yn ?