9-

Jungkook looked at her and hovered over her .

Jungkook : listen here carefully yn

He grabbed her jaw harshly as their faces only inches apart . She winced in pain as she felt his fingers on her cut .

Jungkook : don't except anything from this marriage. You might have got to know that I have a girlfriend.  So yes I have someone already in my life, and I love her the most . So don't even dare to touch me ever not interfere in my life . Also we are always strangers like we don't know anyone . Also about this marriage you will not tell anyone . Also in university you will pretend like you don't know me . Understood miss yn .

Yn nodded as tears filled her eyes.

Jungkook : you are nothing to me nor I am anything to you . So remember don't except anything from me. Nor act like you care about me .

He was harshly grabbing her face that suddenly he felt something something wet on his fingers . He quickly moved a bit back and left her jaw and saw blood on his hands. Fir moment his eyes widened he quickly slide her head and saw the cut which was bleeding under the bandage . He frowned amd quickly stood up from.her amd left the room .yn also stood and stood up.  Her Heart was in so much pain that these cuts didn't pain her . She sighed and looked around the room . It's was jungkooks room . It had a bright blue and white in contrast she left his room amd went to her room which she was given previously. She changed her gown into something comfortable she cleaned all her wounds and came out and saw her maid Lia standing with a food tray .she took the food tray and laid on the bed .

When she was done eating she came downstairs in kitchen and saw grandma sitting on the dining table with Mr.jaehyun and Mr.namjoon . She bowed to the as she gave the tray to maid and was going to her room but got stopped by grandma .

Grandma : yn dear plz come here .

Yn : yes halmeoni .

Grandma : yn dear you are free to do anything.  You can also go to university if you want. Okay

Yn smiled brightly

Yn ; thank you so much halmeoni .

She bowed and left to her room .

Grandma : she is a very nice girl . I am sad we got her to late .

Mr.jaehyun : hah mom . Atleast we found her . Otherwise god knows what those bastard family would do to her . They were already torturing her alot .

Grandma : if your grandpa would have been here he was going to be very happy seeing his two favorite kids getting married. 

She chuckled sadly .

In Jungkook Room .

He took a warm shower and laid on the bed when his mom came.

Haejee : jungkook dear .

Jungkook : hmm ( he said with closed eyes)

Haejee : dear i know you don't know her . But she is really a very nice girl . I hope you will definitely love her someday.

Jungkook : mom please if you are here to say these things then leave . You know I only love joy and I can't love anyone other than her . I have fulfilled your wish marrying her so please now leave me . Let me live my life . You just picked out a girl . Do you even know she is my fucking student at university . If anyone gets to know my whole reputation will be damaged . So plz don't expect anything from this marriage from me . So plz leave mom .

Haejee sighed on his sons reaction and left after saying .

Haejee : Jeon think carefully you will regret this one day I am telling you .

Jungkook frustratedly ruffled his hair.

Jungkook : like I care . I don't give a damn . Anyways i will leave soon when Joy comes back .

Next Morning :

Everyone came downstairs for breakfast as jk and yn also came . She sat infront of him .

Mr.Haejee : yn driver will drop you to your university so don't worry .

Yn : ok thank you Mr.jeon.

There was a awkward silence on the table when jk suddenly spoke.

Jungkook : I will be going back to my apartment after uni .

Namjoom : what you are not living here ?

Jungkook: no I feel better alone .

Haejee : jungkook you are married now and you have to live where your wife will live .

Jungkook: stop it mom I think you don't get what I told you yesterday.  So plz stop controlling my life . Concentrate on your lives plz .

He banged the table and left angrily.

Grandma : i am sorry yn for his behavior but he will became normal with time plz bear till it.

Yn silently nodded . After that she went to university. She reached university amd was going to her class when someone back hugged her.

Jennie : you betrayer where were you for two days.

Yn : oh Jennie hi ( she said as she broke the hug )

Jennie : gey what happened why you are so sad . Did they do something again . Did they beat you . Are you OK. ( she asked worried)

Yn : yes they sold me .

Jennie : WHAT !!

She shouted that she diverted some students attention who looked at them weirdly.

Yn : be low plz .

Jennie: ok ok but tell me what happened.

They both came in class and sat at their respective seats .

Yn : they sold me to someone as their maid .but they wer nice people they treated me very well . But they married me to their son .

Jennie : WHAT THE FUCK YN YOU GOT MARRIED AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME .

yn : shut up.  I said be low . Yes they asked me to marry their son . They liked me amd wanted their son to marry me not his love who is some actress I guess.

Jennie : that means that guy has a girlfriend.

Yn : yes sadly. He told me not to expect anything from this marriage .

Jennie : he is a jerk then . Yn atleast it's better thatvhis family is good to you . You got free from that hell atleast .

Yn nodded as the bell rang and everyone seated waiting for the professor.

_^^___

To be continued...

Plz vote .

Woah I wrote 3 parts today.