25-

Jungkook Pov :

I came home after my university shift . Yn was always into work. She was doing some collaborations I guess. Anyways we all were sitting in the lounge. Me and namjoon hyung playing with Jeff and Amy.  It was 6 but still she was not here. After some time the door opened.  Everyone looked at her smiling . She smiled back as we were going to greet her. She fell on the ground . I quickly ran to her. Pulling her into my lap I patted her cheeks but she was unconscious. 

Jungkook: yn yn look at me .baby look at me please

I tensed.

Haejee : let's take her to hospital quick .

As I was about to lift her I felt wet under her legs when I looked it was blood. Everyone eyes widened as jisoo unnie started to cry

Jisoo : omg jungkook hurry let's take her to hospital .

Me , jisoo nonna and mom took her to hospital.

I was nervous no I was scared . My hands were sweaty and shaking . She was so pale and blood .

We reached hospital I took her to ET . Doctors quickly took her. I sighed and sat on the seat unknowingly tears fell . I can't lose her. I don't know why but in these three months she took a special place in my heart . I don't know but I am afraid to lose her. Jisoo noona sat beside me.

Jisoo : jungkook everything is gonna be okay .

Jungkook: I I am afraid noona . What if  something happens to her

Jisoo : nothing will happen . Let's hope for the best

She was also scared I can tell . I got to know yn and Nonna share a very strong sister's bond.

2 hours passed by but no one came out of ET . Suddenly the door opened and doctor came. I rushed to him .

Jungkook: doctor my wife. How's she

Doctor : Mr.Jeon congratulations your wife is 3 months pregnant. 

My eyes widened no way this can't be . She was checking every week . If she was pregnant she the tests would have shown .

Jisoo : what do you mean doctor. How cam she be 3 months pregnant she was checking every week plus she was not having any symptoms

Doctor : this is the main thing.  Actually she is really week.  Due to not taking care of her health and stress her uterus is very sensitive.  As she was not getting proper meals she fainted today. And sometime it happens that symptoms aren't shown and the women herself didn't feels it and due to some own body reactions test kits can't detect positive pregnancy. She was near losing her child but luckily you came on time she lost some blood to which was normal as it was not heavy bleeding so you don't have to worry. She is fine now. But you have to follow the routine chart I prescribe . You have to take extra care of her as she is very sensitive she might lose her baby .

I was very happy . Extremely happy . I can't believe finally the wait is over and Amy will be healed. But I was scared , extremely scared what if something happens to her .

Haejee : we will can we see her.

Doctor : yes she is still unconscious and we have also injected some anesthesia to her so that she can take some rest . We will shift her in room than you can see her.

We all nodded .

Haejee : jungkook go home and change your clothes then come back your clothes are blood stained. 

I looked down to see her blood on my hands shirt and pant. I sighed and nodded . I drove back to mansion. As I went inside I saw dad and namjoon hyung talking .

Jaehyun : how's yn .

Jungkook: better

Namjoon : what happened to her

Jungkook: she's pregnant

Their eyes lot up with happiness.

Namjoon: omg congratulations lill bro .

I smiled at him and went to my room.to take a quick shower before going to Amy. 

After shower u acme put and was heading to Amy's room when I saw grandma coming out of her room .

Grandma: is yn okay

She asked worriedly

Jungkook: yes . She is pregnant

Her eyes also widened with joy .

Grandma: thank God. Finally .

I nodded as I was going to pass by . Me amd Grandma were never in good terms since that day when I misbehaved with her before my marriage with yn .

She passed by me but again turned around amd spoke

Grandma : your work is done here . You can leave if you want .

I narrowed my eyes at her not understanding what she is saying.

Jungkook: what do you mean

Grandma : I think you forgot that you said once you will make her pregnant you will not stay a single second here.

She spoke and left . Then reality hit me. I remembered she called me three months ago begging me

" please if you consider me as anyone then just please once come here make her pregnant so that we can save Amy's life . "

She spoke her voice cracked.

" o-ok . I will just come and fuck her then I will immediately left once she got pregnant. Because I am very happy in my life and I don't consider her my anything "

It was my reply I harshly spoke to her I felt guilty but do I wanna leave now. Joy is waiting for me is should leave.

But wait yn is pregnant.  I always wished that when joy will get pregnant I will treat her like a queen .I will do her every chore. I will bring her food at midnight when she will have her cravings. I will kiss her when she will have her mood swings. I will fulfill her evey say when she will hold my baby . I will treat her like a baby.

But she doesn't want to be a mother . I know she loves her job and it was her dream. But I know she also wants to grow our family . And I know one day she will agree to my marriage proposal which I did her 7 years ago.  But wait here I already have a daughter and a wife who is pregnant with my second child.should I do this all with her after all she is my wife.  Arrrgghhhhhh it's complicated what should I do I don't want to break joys heart to she is my love . Ahhh I will talk with her tonight.

_______________

To be continued..

Please vote and comment

Also guys go read my new Kim Seokjin Fanfiction " His Little Wife " please read it vote it and share your thoughts about the story .