34-

Yn Pov :

I came in my room and first I locked it . I then went to the bathroom . I stripped off my clothes as I quickly went in the bathtub filling it with water . I harshly rubbed my skin with the leaf .

I was feeling pathetic he is such a bastard . I hate you Jeon Jungkook.  You are a monster . Whatever the situation was tou promised me on that day that you will never touch me again but you  betrayed me . 

Flashback :

Yn : thank God thank God Jungkook I am so happy that I am pregnant.  I am.so happy that now Amy will be healed .

Jungkook pressed his lips on her forehead .

Jungkook: me to baby I am glad that we passed this phase.

He put his hand on her belly and caressed it .

Jungkook: I will not let him or her be deprived of father love .

He then kissed her belly .

Jungkook: I promise you yn i will never touch you without your consent.  Please forgive me for my past deeds

He spoke as he kissed her forehead again and left .

Flashback ends .

I cried my heart out . What even I did to deserve you Jeon.  Why you did this you can even simply explain me rather than forcing yourself on me. 

I stayed in the bathroom for half hour . Then I came out and wore a simple t shirt with bottoms. 

Then i went downstairs in kitchen to eat something.  I made myself an omelets with mixed fruit salad. 

I took a seat on the chair near the counter . I was engrossed in eating thinking about whatever happened today .

Suddenly I felt someones presence.  I tuned my head up to see it was joy . My body tensed seeing her .

Joy : umm hi

She spoke . Oh God I don't wanna talk with her .

Yn : hello .

I spoke awkwardly. 

Joy : can I sit with you .

Yn : sure .

She smiled and took a seat infront of me .

Joy : so I am really glad to meet you . I wanna see who married Jungkook. You seem really very nice . Hope we get along .

Get along my foot.  I wanna go away from here amd you wanna get along . Bullshit.  I smiled at her

Yn : yeah nice meeting you to . Jungkook is lucky to get a girl like you .

Joy : thanks . By the way yn your daughter is so cute . I really loved her

Oh oh danger detected yn . No Amy close to her .

Yn : yeah thank you she also liked you alot . She told me she spent nice time with you .

Joy : by the way you don't mind my relation with jungkook

Yn : huh what no , why would I . It's totally okay your love is pure.  I hope you marry him soon . You both will make a really great family.  I wish you best for your little one .

I spoke as I washed my dishes . I was about to leave as I don't want to be in more awkward conversations

Joy : you are really nice yn

I passed a fake smile as I went in my room .

I took a deep breath as I closed the door . Tears fall which I wiped away quickly . Why God why I have to suffer why can't I get a person who loved me to death .

I sighed as I layed on my bed and slept

Author Pov :

Jungkook was really tired he came in his room to see Joy sitting on the bed caressing her belly while humming a song .

He went to her and kissed her lips.

Jungkook: how's my baby

Joy : fit and fine like his appa

She giggled as he smiled widely

Jungkook: yeah yeah I will be back after a bath

He quickly took a shower and then layed in bed cuddling with joy .

Joy : jeony what will you do with yn

Jungkook: after the child I will divorce her . I can't let her waste my life because of me .

Joy : and what about the kids .

Jungkook: I don't know I am still thinking.

Joy : jeony you know I am with you always and I know what's going in your mind because of him . Babe don't worry nothing will happen.

Jungkook smiled as he leaned and kissed her . After that they both slept.

Next Day :

The next day went quite well but little did they know that the storm is gonna come soon .

Yn was in her office doing her work when she heard a knock. 

Yn : come in

Door opened revealing jimin .

Yn : omg jiminnnnn

She spoke as she ran and hugged him .

Jimin : ahh I can't breathe yn

Yn : where were you duckhead .

She spoke angrily as she hit his arm playfully

Jimin : my lady I am really sorry I was really engrossed in some work .

Yn : whatever you are bad you didn't come to meet my baby

She sadly pouted .

Jimin : awww I am sorry my lady please forgive . Hey baby forgive you jimin uncle.  Look now he is here .

Yn giggled as they both took a seat on the couch

Jimin : how are you

Yn : I am good jimin how are you and Jennie

Jimin : we both are perfect . You tell me is everything OK with Jungkook and you

Yn : yeah.  He being Joy home

Jimin : WHATT.  you kidding me

Yn : oh God calm Down . Yes amd she is also pregnant with his child.

Jimin : I hate them. You fine na they didn't do anything to you

Yn : yeah I am OK

She spoke not revealing what happening with her truly. 

Jimin : anyways I want to tell you something

Yn : what that you are gonna be a father.

Jimin : fucking bit h shut up

Yn burst out laughing.  Jimin rolled his eyes

Yn : ok ok Mr.park please speak.

She spoke while laughing

Jimin : I am leaving for USA tomorrow  .

_________________________

To be continued...

Please vote and comment

.....